Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Ill be there!

If we go to a range should I bring my .22's, or yall gonna make fun of my tiny bullets:hahaha:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^as long as ur not shooting blanks I think you'll be ok ROFL

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
John can I add you to the confirmed list? You're just not going to be staying at the hotel right?

Gadget

Reaction score
Ill be there!

If we go to a range should I bring my .22's, or yall gonna make fun of my tiny bullets:hahaha:

I won't make fun of you.

I have trained a few folks that turned out to be top competition shooters and we started with a Ruger Mk2 .22 pistol.

I have one of those Calico .22s that hold 100 rounds. That is a very fun plinker.

G

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
G, You wont make fun of the caliber, just the fact that they are S&W :laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
G, You wont make fun of the caliber, just the fact that they are S&W :laugh:

S&W AKA Jamomatics.

I used to hate when someone would show up with an S&W trying to qualify. They were always "That Guy" that was holding everyone else up because of the "problems". I hear their Glock-a-likes are a bit better.

G

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Ill be there!

I wont make fun of you either Revo. One of the pistols I have is a Ruger MarkIII. Technically I gave it to my wife,so it's hers now, but I will have that along too. Now i have a Glock 9mm for myself. I love that gun. So accurate and smooth. Plus I have an AK-47 when I just wanna blast the sh*t out of stuff :rockon:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
T-Minus 1 month guys. Can't wait. Book your rooms already. You don't have to pay up front. Payment is at checkout :blurock:

Don't miss out on the best meet of the year!

markgt531

Reaction score
IM in now i jus gotta push the to get my truck fixed in time for the event , most likely goin there Saturday morning, what time should i be there on sat?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
We normally start to liven up around 9:30-10am....

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll prob have about 3 hours sleep at 9am..... Haha but yeah diverse crowd, Gadet is usually up at crack of dawn and some others are up shortly after.....

For anyone showing up just for saturday I would say show up for 9:30 10 to get in for pics/show n shine and ready for activities.... :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Any couples looking to save on a hotel wanna stay at my pocono house? It's about 25 minutes from the hotel.......pm if interested

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will have to let ya know on that one big guy! Gotta see if my buddy and his wife are going to tag a long or not.... could but fun though:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom