Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-FEST EAST Planning 2.0

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Gun range was awesome in VB..... You guys shoulda stuck it out!!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
LMAo at tiity bar in the pocoanos....good grief must acquire beer goggles...

Murderface

Reaction score
I say we play some slosh ball at XFEST east!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqeblN9_2fU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

xrgilly

Reaction score
.... unacceptable

my interest in the x has fallen off ill do a local meet sometime this summer but have no interest in driving that far
even put my truck on kijiji lil high$ but if somebody wants it they can have it ya i know i just dumped a bunch of money into it lol

Jwall

Reaction score
oh i hear ya bro. I have been considering upgrading to a tundra myself or something that is already starting at what our XR are near maxed out modded. A buddy at work has a sicko Dodge Srt-10 oh my, just gorgeous. Modded and 30k on it he bought it for 20,000 and over 500hp. My problem i dont want dodge. I know i have always wanted a supra but not practical atm. Any ideas for you if you sold your X?

I will go to XFE if it isnt as far this year but by the sounds of it, its back in VA

xrgilly

Reaction score
yup i sure am

oh i hear ya bro. I have been considering upgrading to a tundra myself or something that is already starting at what our XR are near maxed out modded. A buddy at work has a sicko Dodge Srt-10 oh my, just gorgeous. Modded and 30k on it he bought it for 20,000 and over 500hp. My problem i dont want dodge. I know i have always wanted a supra but not practical atm. Any ideas for you if you sold your X?

I will go to XFE if it isnt as far this year but by the sounds of it, its back in VA

eco boost f150 is what I'm looking at i want to get a camping trailer and the x just doesn't cut it for towing or space

eco boost f150 is what I'm looking at i want to get a camping trailer and the x just doesn't cut it for towing or space

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I am down for a titty bar..... lol..... nothing wrong with them... hopefully they are nice tits... and I will be able to tell whos is real ;)

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I am down for a titty bar..... lol..... nothing wrong with them... hopefully they are nice tits... and I will be able to tell whos is real ;)

Oh I call the seat next to you for the reviewing of titties:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'll be on the other side of her cause dancers love chicks at titty bars!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A buddy at work has a sicko Dodge Srt-10 oh my, just gorgeous. Modded and 30k on it he bought it for 20,000 and over 500hp.

This is fine if you want to go fast in a straight line. First corner you get to the X will SMOKE YOU! :canada::top:

Top Bottom