Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Fest East

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
hahaha....gotta ya!:laugh:

BUT, serioulsy...does anybody have any info/news about it?? I know that K2 has alot on his plate, which is a great plate full.

He had mentioned a few ideas at the Va Bch meet and after his lil girl was born said something about early(bad 4 me) to mid August as the dates...

just lookin for ANY updates...:dontknow:

(K2, i'm not tryin to stir the pot, just curious):biggrin:

Tapp

Reaction score
i think he is gonna do it roughly about the same time as the last XFE!!

I to am anxious on details... k2 is a busy man, my hat goes off to ya brother!:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Details will be coming soon.... just hold on guys :top:

Coopstain

Reaction score
I cant wait. All this talk about x-Fest West is getting me jealous. I want to set my vacation time aside from work so i can go to the East Coast meet

Spyder327

Reaction score
Guess i'll need plane tickets again this year :laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry guys - more info will definitely be coming soon. We're actually thinking about maybe doing it just a bit later than last year so that it will hopefully be cooler outside. Don't worry - it'll be EPIC no matter when and where it is. I'm just trying to get the XFW guys taken care of right now. Keep in mind that they have not had an XRU event yet! They deserve it. :top:

PLCX

Reaction score
im really pumped for this cant wait

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I vote for the East Tenn cabin idea...FTW!!:top::rock:

Harrisburg area is nothing really special...IMO. and I was born n raised in the PencilTucky...:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any idea as to which state it will be?:dontknow:

Just waiting to get through XFW before we dig back into XFE. We should have everything roughed out in the next month. :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Just waiting to get through XFW before we dig back into XFE. We should have everything roughed out in the next month. :top:

Everyone is just really anxious...keep doin what you do Klint. :top:

On another note; you and the other Lynchburg/ Central Va guys gonna do the Skyline cruise again this summer?? :top: From the pics, it looked really fun!

06XR-SW

Reaction score
I cant wait till we get a date for XFE cause i might head up there to party with all ya'll!!! :laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
definately down with an area that has a lot of twisty roads, hopefully closer then tenn

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
definately down with an area that has a lot of twisty roads, hopefully closer then tenn

Well, what everyone needs to realize (and XFW is a true testament to this) is that it's impossible for the meet to be close to everyone. We try to pick a somewhat central location as best we can. Hell, last year I drove 9 hours to XFE. This year, my drive will be between 6-7 hours. It's not always gonna be real close - so at the end of the day, you just have to determine how important it is for you to make the haul once a year. These events are far too expensive to do more than two a year (and sometimes I question even being able to do two).

Regardless - give me a couple weeks or so to recuperate from XFW planning and we'll be jumping back into finalizing plans for XFE.

Top Bottom