Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest MICRO, March 17.2007

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's official. The first X-Fest event is on the calendar.

XR-Underground is sponsoring a micro event in Orlando, Florida on March 17, 2007. Your faithful webmaster will be making the trek to Orlando with wife and son in tow, XR-U stickers, T-shirts, etc to spend a day with my X-Runner brethren.

XRobber has been kind enough to allow us to crash his house to save on the expense of hotel rooms. He has plenty of rooms, couches and floor space for those that want to drive in Friday night or stay Saturday night.

Here is the tentative itinerary for X-Fest Micro:
10:00 : Arrive at Rob's house & hang
12:00 : Cookout / BBQ
2:00 : Cruise & Photo Ops
4:00 : Funspot Go-Kart Racing ($20.00 for unlimited racing/group pass)
Whenever : Back to Rob's house to work on trucks, hang

Rob and I will cover the cost on burgers, hotdogs, etc unless you want to donate to the food-fund. Funspot has been a landing pad for previous XR events held by Rob and is supposed to be a lot of fun. The idea for this X-Fest Micro event is to get as many people together, but also minimize the cost for those travelling in. The original plan was to hold the event in St. Augustine, FL but hotel costs, food, etc made the Orlando option much more cost effective. Especially since this isn't the "real" X-Fest. (hint, hint)

You may BYOB but Rob nor myself will allow anyone to drive after drinking, so plan on knocking back your brews AFTER the days events. We want this to be a good event and don't want to worry about our bros safety.

I will be creating a sign-up thread so that we can plan for those that are coming. Please only sign-up if you are certain that you can make it. We will be purchasing food according to the sign-up sheet. This is a family-friendly event. Obviously I'm making a long trip (from Virginia) so my wife and son will be with me - although she has family in Orlando and may go visit them for the day.

It should be a lot of fun and I hope with this much notice that we can get a good crew there for the first official XR-U event.

Hope to see you guys there! :top:

X-Fest Micro Sign-up Sheet

xfest-MICRO_8x6.jpg

And yes... expect to see this logo on a T-shirt. :biggrin:

Attachments

• xfest-MICRO_200.gif
    xfest-MICRO_200.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Blehh..everything happens on the east coast.:thumpdown: :laugh:

EagleKeeper

Reaction score
Cool logo. Gotta check the schedule, make sure I'm not sitting Alert shift.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
is there a way to get that shirt even if we can't attend? i may go home to florida for spring break, which means i'll go... but i just don't have a clue right now that far in advance.

morcheez

Reaction score
why are all the florida meets wayyy south ..i wouldnt mind driving to florida but not all the way to orlando

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I'm in :rock: well pretty sure..I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I'll mark it on my calender... but still count me as tentative. I try not to plan that far in advance.

XRobber

Reaction score
why are all the florida meets wayyy south ..i wouldnt mind driving to florida but not all the way to orlando
Cheez....
Dude......
try to make it?
Orlando is only 1.5 hours south of Jax bro, I would love to get our trucks together for some pix

DOGO X

Reaction score
No wonder this forum is growing, I love this site event more with K2 creativity :biggrin:

Troskey

Reaction score
can't make any promises right now...but i'll be back home(in GA) on the 12th of march...but i have recruiter's assistance...so depending on what he has me doing...i might try to make it...aaaaaaaaaaand my girl is leaving for the air force on the 27th....so i want to spend as much time with her as possible...although i could take her down to Orlando with me and make a nice "quality time" trip out of it...sort of...hmmmm...:hmmmm2:

XRobber

Reaction score
can't make any promises right now...but i'll be back home(in GA) on the 12th of march...but i have recruiter's assistance...so depending on what he has me doing...i might try to make it...aaaaaaaaaaand my girl is leaving for the air force on the 27th....so i want to spend as much time with her as possible...although i could take her down to Orlando with me and make a nice "quality time" trip out of it...sort of...hmmmm...:hmmmm2:
Good idea....

DOGO X

Reaction score
Tell the recruiter that you have and IRR soldier that is willing to join back and you are going to paid him a visit to (Orlando) see if he sign the 4187, :top:

Troskey

Reaction score
Tell the recruiter that you have and IRR soldier that is willing to join back and you are going to paid him a visit to (Orlando) see if he sign the 4187, :top:

good idea...

SWB X

Reaction score
yea well, I'm not betting on it. I'll see what I can do. I might piss some people off that weekend.

Top Bottom