Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-FEST or bust

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
:rock: I am on my way out the door for the start of my X-FEST adventure. I am leaving Cedar Rapids IA, and heading down to my sister's house in Clarksville TN should be about 9 hours. Then tommorow morning its on to Pigeon Forge. Another 4 hours or so.
Alot of seat time, but It should it will be a blast and I can finally put some faces with all these names
Everyone else making the adventure be safe and I hope to see you all there :rock:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I'm Leaving first thing tomorrow around 6am! I'm hoping to get there around 12 or 1. I'll see ya there bro!

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
Be safe. I will see you guys friday. I will be the x-runner with a cardboard tag. lolol

-Ant.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love to see the commitment and dedication of the members here. Truly inspiring!

Guys, we definitely want everyone to have a great time at this year's X-Fest. Please be careful and safe during your traveling. If you are traveling in a convoy - WATCH the speed. Our convoy got pulled last year on the way to Atlanta and I'd like to avoid it if at all possible this year. Something about 16 X-Runners tends to get cops attention.

Also, please be sure to read the rules for the event. We have a zero-tolerance policy this year and any violations will result in a permanent ban from XRU and from future events as well. The rules are very simple and there's only like 3-4 of them --- bottom line is be respectful of the places will be going and staying. If everyone does that... we're all have a great time and bring the trucks back home in the same shape they left.

FYI, my convoy with the MD, DC, VAB crews will be rolling in around 3-4pm.

X-FEST 2008 BABY!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I love to see the commitment and dedication of the members here. Truly inspiring!

Please be careful and safe during your traveling. If you are traveling in a convoy - WATCH the speed. Our convoy got pulled last year on the way to Atlanta and I'd like to avoid it if at all possible this year. Something about 16 X-Runners tends to get cops attention.
X-FEST 2008 BABY!

Cough cough...Steve...:biggrin:

By this time tomorrow teh VAB and NOVA crews will be rolling together....:driver::rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hell Yeah! :rock:

Look forward to meeting a bunch of new faces and seeing some old ones as-well.... work today is going to creep by and everyone that's traveling today be safe. I should be rolling in at the hotel around noon tomorrow. :driver:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
first leg of the journey is done. made it to my sisters house with no problems :top:
set the cruise about 72mph and averaged 19.5 mpg so far not too shabby for having a supercharger. Gas is about $.50 /gallon more expensive here than it was at home.
I hope to get to the hotel a litlle early tommorow and see the convoys roll in.
can't wait.... that little timer is getting so close to ZERO hour :rock::driver:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
blackx-runner: glad to hear you made it to your sisters house safely...1st leg done...2nd half to continue...:biggrin: that's pretty good gas mileage considering your running a S/C...:top:

everybody be safe on the drive down to XFE. have lots of fun guys...:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
first leg of the journey is done. made it to my sisters house with no problems :top:
set the cruise about 72mph and averaged 19.5 mpg so far not too shabby for having a supercharger. Gas is about $.50 /gallon more expensive here than it was at home.
I hope to get to the hotel a litlle early tommorow and see the convoys roll in.
can't wait.... that little timer is getting so close to ZERO hour :rock::driver:

What time are you gonna get there? We should be arriving noonish

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Well new MAF is in so I need to finish the lawn and pack and wash this beast.....

Nothing like a problem before a trip.....typical....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
What time are you gonna get there? We should be arriving noonish

don't know if I will be there that early we will see what tommorow brings. I was thinking more like one. It all depends on when my little nephew lets me leave :laugh:

06alaswb

Reaction score
hell yea leavin at 8 in the morn be there no l8r than 2... pretty excited guys

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
Me and ArkansasX will be leaving around 7am, everybody be safe and we will see you there.:rock:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm so jealous. :thumpdown: Have fun guys. I'll be moving to the East Coast in 2010.. I'll see you guys then. :biggrin:

eXuser01

Reaction score
i cant wait to meet some new faces and our fearless leader KLINT :rockon: hahah see u all there tomorrow im in nova right now with yotaman :rock hahah

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
ah, i drove to Columbia today to my grandfathers house to clean my X, got some good food, met a friend at some coffee place called starbucks or something. and now i'm sitting in my truck at some random hotel surfin the web waitin to meet Steven and everyone in the mornin.

Gadget

Reaction score
I did some final tuning before the trip to XFest.

I made a power run and on the way back I got surrounded by some lawMEN.

It seems one of them tried to stop me and I without knowing I severely dusted his asss.

Well, I broke the sergeant's boss in as a rookie so, I got off with a written warning, 120+ in a 55. I had to promises to take him for a ride soon...

Gadget

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I did some final tuning before the trip to XFest.

I made a power run and on the way back I got surrounded by some lawMEN.

It seems one of them tried to stop me and I without knowing I severely dusted his asss.

Well, I broke the sergeant's boss in as a rookie so, I got off with a written warning, 120+ in a 55. I had to promises to take him for a ride soon...

Gadget

Hahahahahahaha you kill me......

Top Bottom