Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest T-Shirts

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want ladies sizes - please include size for ladies and mens sizes (just in case we can't get ladies on a short run).

Also note, to save on cost - we are not doing oversized prints on these so they will not be printed onto the sleeves. If we do oversized/jumbo screens we have to do a minimum run of 100 so we would have to pass the cost on since we would be sitting on a lot of stock (and we don't want to do either). So we decided to stick with the high-quality shirts (Next Level) and reduce the screen size a bit to get the cost and minimum run required down a bit.

BondXII

Reaction score
Very well...edit
1 XL - dudes
1 M - either

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys I've just updated the OP, please check to make sure I've got your order right. If not please reply with the correction.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SHIRTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED!

Here are the EXTRAS that will be available. If you want one, you better speak for it now. Once they're gone, they're gone:

S - 2
M - 2
L - 8
XL - 7
XXL - 1

I'll be posting a link for payment tonight or tomorrow. Due to the short run and higher quality shirts, cost is $19.99/ea. We would rather deliver a quality shirt that will last a good while for a few extra bucks.

markgt531

Reaction score
im in for a large por flavor! let me kno where i can send the cash , spanks

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get the payment link up tonight for the raffle tickets and t-shirts. Watch the homepage!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked out with paypal and got an error, but I got the email receipt. If there is any problem just let me know.

Top Bottom