Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Headcount

Will you attend X-Fest West?

• Yes, regardless of price (it will be affordable)

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Yes, only if it is with in my budget

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Unfortunately no...

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Alright, this is good so far, but I know a lot of people in the SW haven't voted. Come on guys, the better idea we have regarding how many are going to show up the better we can plan the event. :top:

We have 11 XRs here in Las Vegas that are members, and they better be able to make it. Not to mention I know AZ has 10-15 trucks out there, plus the cali guys.

Hitman

Reaction score
So has everything been planed out like what we are going to do :dontknow:

lucke

Reaction score
So has everything been planed out like what we are going to do :dontknow:
not yet. since there isn't a whole lot to do out there (aside from getting drunk on a boat) our creativeness will have to keep working on something. keep in mind that a regional meet isn't as much about the activities as it is about the getting together and meeting people (putting a face to the name type of thing).

that said, we're still talking about ideas and what not.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
Well since I'm from Vegas I will be going for sure. Let me know if you need help with the planning Jason.

N8iveWarrior

Reaction score
Im down I'm planning on moving to AZ here in a few weeks once I find a job first. This will be my first X-Fest..:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Im down I'm planning on moving to AZ here in a few weeks once I find a job first. This will be my first X-Fest..:top:

Very nice, you have chosen a great state to move to, aways happy to add another member to our group, have you decided a city yet, hope its tucson:biggrin:. dont wrry there will be plenty of az meets to come besides xfest, we cant seem to keep away from each other for to long

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can you guys find out if we can get a group discount on some jet ski, either way that is one of the main things i wnat to do, they are so much fun but exspensive to rent

07SWB

Reaction score
i dont really think there is gonna be much to do in havascrew..

If people wanna rent watercrafts, let them do it, but dont incorporate that into the "ticket".

I really dont know what we would do out there..

lucke

Reaction score
in order to limit any liability on both XRU and the orginizers (XrunnIT and myself), i think it would be best not to have XRU sponsored activities where somebody could potentially get hurt.

that said, most (if not all) of the ticket prices would be going towards entrance and the hotel. we will also look into getting a catered dinner for sat night so that there is no "shortages on the check" like there normally is when dealing with a larger group.

and as mike (07swb) said, there isn't much to do in Havasu besides renting water crafts.

07SWB

Reaction score
Is there anyone local to Havasu that can map out a nice drive for saturday afternoon?

I think its safe to say that a drive would be nice.. afterall, we are all there because of these trucks right?

lucke

Reaction score
Is there anyone local to Havasu that can map out a nice drive for saturday afternoon?

I think its safe to say that a drive would be nice.. afterall, we are all there because of these trucks right?
we are going to check it out on march 1. we'll have more info after that.

Gadget

Reaction score
Sounds like fun!!

Anyone going to drive there from the East Coast?

Gadget

lucke

Reaction score
Sounds like fun!!

Anyone going to drive there from the East Coast?

Gadget
i wish we had some people that were that dedicated... if anything, people might be flying out... either way, we'll make sure the fun is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom