Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West!!

West Coast XRs - Would you attend X-Fest West??

• Total voters

XrunnIT

Reaction score
<--EDIT-->
ALL NEW INFORMATION REGARDING X-FEST WEST WILL BE PUT IN X-FEST WEST PART II

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=4121

Trying to gather some information regarding the rescheduling of X-Fest West.

First off who would consider attending X-Fest West? X-Fest Atl was a huge success and many of us on the west coast were unable to attend. But due to the positive feedback, if we were to get one scheduled out here who would be interested in attending?

*NOTE - I see there are a number people that are tentative due to date and location, please leave feedback regarding when and where so that we can get something arranged that will fit everyone's needs.

1) How far are you willing to travel (4, 8, 12 hours)?
--> Lake Havasu seems to be talked about a lot. How would the NorCal XRs feel about driving down to Havasu?
--> X-Fest Vegas has received some good response.

2) When? Try and shoot for a pre-Holiday gathering? or wait for the new year?

Once we can get enough data regarding this, we'll be able to start getting event ideas arranged.

Current Status
When -
??
Where - Possibly Lake Havasu. Still awaiting more details.
Cost - ??

Last edited:

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
count me in for sure. i had already bought my ticket and everything for xfest west last time and i was really dissapointed it dind't happen. but im so down.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Well I'm going to do everything within my power to get this rescheduled. I will post another thread regarding possible locations, ideas, events, what people are able to do, etc. Just so this event will be as cool (if not cooler) then X-Fest Atl.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Well if you want it to be an official XRU event, i'd suggest you first talk with Klint and the west coast moderators.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Well if you want it to be an official XRU event, i'd suggest you first talk with Klint and the west coast moderators.

I've already spoke with Klint, and basicly this is all in the pre-planning stage as of right now, and just gathering ideas. I'll talk with the mods as well and see what they say.

415XR

Reaction score
willing to travel 12+ hours as long as it is a 2 (or more) day event:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
willing to travel 12+ hours as long as it is a 2 (or more) day event:top:

There is an option of having a 3/4 day event with the bulk of the meet on a day where people who are just available for a weekend thing.

415XR

Reaction score
good •XR•XR•XR•XR. as i said 2 or more days and im there. if x-fest west aint gona be in cali, i vote for Vegas :biggrin:
There is an option of having a 3/4 day event with the bulk of the meet on a day where people who are just available for a weekend thing.

x-stealth

Reaction score
I agree. I know a lot of people live in Cali with XRs. But if we have it in Vegas we will have plenty of rooms to stay in, hopefully get some utah, new mexico, cali, nevada, and arizona people all together. Cali would take out NM and UT I think. I know live here already and Im sure that has something to do with it. But figured when we arent doing truck stuff there is always something to do. Go to a show, strip club, or just gamble and drink!!! Thats just my thoughts on it.

xrunnerdude67

Reaction score
I'd be down to drive up to Vegas or Cali, but preferably Vegas:) ATL looked like alot of fun!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Geographically Vegas is in a good position to pull XRs from NorCal, SoCal, and AZ. On the member map I didn't really see anyone from NM, UT, or Souther OR.

I'm going to start looking into events/activities and whatnot. If you guess have any ideas or something that you really want to do let me know.

07xrunner

Reaction score
depending on when it may be we and the wife might pull a spyder and jonathan and fly out :biggrin:

dxrunner4me

Reaction score
There are a bunch of us up in rainland (Seattle). Vegas is a day down and a day back if driving straight through. Maybe Lake Tahoe? Just a thought.:dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have already spoken with XrunnIT about this event. Basically what I said is that I'd be more than willing to help with the financial and merchandise end of the event, but I need some time to recuperate from X-Fest ATL. These events take a lot of time, work, and money to put together. I would like to wait at least a month before I get seriously involved in another event - but that doesn't mean that you all can't throw around ideas now.

I would make this recommendation - if you do it in Vegas, I wouldn't do it IN VEGAS. We weren't IN ATLANTA we were in the suburbs. And in the burbs it was hard enough to keep all the trucks together --- as a matter of fact it was impossible. We had to get creative and it all worked out in the end. But in the city I imagine you will run into major parking issues and travel issues. Just be smart about the locations that you pick. It's not so much about what you're doing as much as who you're doing it with. Hell, we say in the parking lot of the hotel more than anything and I think everyone enjoyed the time to just sit and shoot the bull.

I was tired last night when we spoke XrunnIT, but please get the Lucke and Lenie involved in the planning. They will be my direct liaison for all merchandise and money and I would prefer one of the mods run the event if possible.

XDsm

Reaction score
Maybe do a track event at Willow Springs or something:dontknow: For me it would depend on date, location, and financial situation at the time of the meet.

Top Bottom