Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X is no more.....

2006nightrider

Reaction score
With us STILL taking pay cuts here at work, and with me and my girl moving into our place in a few weeks...I had to the hardest thing in my life...Sell the X:thumpdown:. I can't afford a 450.00 a month car payment right now with this new place we have...

But I always figured if I would get rid of it, it would be for a WRX, Evo, BMW, or a new X.

Soooo....I bought this yesterday---I guess its time to start over from square one again...2006 Subaru WRX---

(And NO, I'm not leaving this site...and if anyone thinks so, I'll slap ya:biggrin:)

wrx1.jpg

wrx.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
traitor :eviltongue: but at least its for a good cause.....:frown:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i like the new ride. but hey at least there is a lot of potential in that new ride, but ill still smoke you as of right now so go mod that thing. sucks that you had to sell it, hope you get another one some day.

trd_sport

Reaction score
know how I know your a gay mod?

j/k dude life is understandable.......now get working working on it!!!!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Whoa what???? You werent even able to refinance or anything? Im paying a whole heck of a lot less on an 05 but still...wow 450? Guess you cant blame a guy.

Who did you sell the truck to? Tell me you sold it private party?

05runner

Reaction score
Hey bro gotta do what you gotta do man. To me a roof over your head is a big deal and making sure you keep it is a must. Hey that Subie is practical and it has crazy potential. So good on ya bro good luck with the crib too. :rock:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I wonder if Gadget will consider the Subaru stuff now...:biggrin:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Hmm... Not sure how I feel about his... :hmmmm2: :laugh:

What do you have planned for it??

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sad to know that your X is not yours any more. Is it on the lot, or did you do a private sale? Hope you tell/told the new owner about XR-U!

Congrats on the new ride and the whole RL mod!:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
but ill still smoke you as of right now so go mod that thing.
:rofl:...u must be drunk
Whoa what???? You werent even able to refinance or anything?

Who did you sell the truck to? Tell me you sold it private party?
Already did re-finance...and no, I traded it in.

We already have a customer coming in at 3pm to look at it:rockon:
I wonder if Gadget will consider the Subaru stuff now...:biggrin:
Just talked to him on the phone 30 mins ago, I asked him the same question:laugh:

Hmm... Not sure how I feel about his... :hmmmm2: :laugh:

What do you have planned for it??
Yea whatever....BTW, thanks for the 4am drunk phone call:laugh:

up-pipe, mid-pipe, down-pipe, STI spoiler, 1.7" drop and whatever else I can afford throughout the year...plus I'm getting these 18" wheels -->

bg_victory_gld_1.jpg

Last edited:

x-stealth

Reaction score
Being a MOD I would of thought you would know better. "X-ibiits" is only for XRs not the replacements! :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

Truck was great looking and dont think will ever be forgotten in the XR world. :rock:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sorry to hear you had to get rid of the XR but do what you gotta do David. the subie is awesome but 1 day you'll be back in the XR...:biggrin: yours was 1 of the cleanest XR I have ever scene...

BTW those are some sick rims...I like the list of mods you have planned over the next year...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Guess what you save on the lower note goes to mods, which means your not saving money....Great job guy.....You suck at life...."FAIL" Sucks to see you sell, but dont be like the rest and bs us about you saving money and then modding that thing to all hell :frown: :frown: :thumpdown: You know Im only picking on you :biggrin:

mini-023_fail.jpg

Last edited:

Vince77

Reaction score
Sad to hear you don't have the X anymore. But that's a nice replacement you got there. :top:

preXrunner

Reaction score
hey man... i understand how that goes.
I like the color, and it has some big potential!

Top Bottom