Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"X-Panels" AKA Xtreme Kreations Molds Are Mine

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Slywhitty said:
Where did the pic if the partially finished panels go? Or was that another thread? Lol anyways if ya need a test subject that is pre 09 I'm willing to cut mine up and test them for ya! Been thinking aboutva system and don't wanna lose seat space so I'm happy these panels are making a comeback!

63e4c0aa.jpg

BondXII

Reaction score
Nice grill. :biggrin: Panels aren't bad either.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
BondXII said:
Nice grill. :biggrin: Panels aren't bad either.

Thanks to your help lol

Coupe said:
That's pretty quick.

Putting as much time as I can with being rained out from work lol. And whoever said the materials for these should run no more than $50....I wish lol. One gallon of gelcoat is $50 lol not including everything else.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Looks bad ass. No way in hell would I cut the factory door panels. I'm sure they aren't cheap to replace when selling the truck. But I guess somebody on here would trade. Stock panels for these

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Thanks to your help lol

Putting as much time as I can with being rained out from work lol. And whoever said the materials for these should run no more than $50....I wish lol. One gallon of gelcoat is $50 lol not including everything else.

i would imagine with some shopping around and possibly buying in bulk youll save a lot more on the supplies...but that would be a huge up front cost for you.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
widdoz runner said:
damn looking good any idea on price and turn around for them??????

Price will most likely be $550 shipped to lower 48. The supplies are pretty pricey and labor involved is quite tedious. The turn around time is unsure yet. I'm doing this after work and on off days do I don't want to say any certain times...but I have been busting my ass on these lol. I have two sets done with some touch ups to do then they will be ready to sell.

xrgilly said:
Looks bad ass. No way in hell would I cut the factory door panels. I'm sure they aren't cheap to replace when selling the truck. But I guess somebody on here would trade. Stock panels for these

I plan to sell a few sets to build up funds to make a mold of an entire 05-08 door panel to sell so you will have the option of not having to cut your panels...but will cost more obviously.

Pillsbry10 said:
i would imagine with some shopping around and possibly buying in bulk youll save a lot more on the supplies...but that would be a huge up front cost for you.

I had to do this anyway lol. I don't have any composites shops locally so I have to buy online.

Last edited:

kcidmil

Reaction score
rims & tires, now panels hopefully going to be available... 2012 is turning into a good year.

widdoz runner

Reaction score
i kno wrong place but whats a good staggered offset for us front and back??? im looking deep dish in back lol

Top Bottom