Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"X-Panels" AKA Xtreme Kreations Molds Are Mine

CBRBob

Reaction score
Just remember, you have to add an amp somewhere wires etc. These are not bolt on either. You have to cut your existing door panels and fit these. You should also Dynamat the back of these, especially the box area and the inside of the door as best you can to control the rattles.

picaCulo

Reaction score
dam I'm down for some carbon panels that would be sick!!!!!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Pillsbry10 said:
any idea on prices yet?

Coupe said:
My guess is BabyBoi may need to make a set first, so that he can get a good idea of the time and materials involved.

Coupe is right. It may be the same price as xtreme kreations was due to the time involved and the cost of supplies. I will hopefully spend sometime on the first set this weekend if I don't have to work. If everything works out then I will make a few sets then I may tackle a carbon fiber set and see how it comes out. And I need to get the supplies to make a mold for 09+ so I can make a set for my truck.

Iggy08

Reaction score
.... And I need to get the supplies to make a mold for 09+ so I can make a set for my truck.

wait, these don't directly fit your truck? what a saint man! that's awesome that you are still taking on this tasks! whether I get my set soon or not, thanks a lot!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Iggy08 said:
wait, these don't directly fit your truck? what a saint man! that's awesome that you are still taking on this tasks! whether I get my set soon or not, thanks a lot!

Nope they don't fit my truck at all lol. I seen there is still alot of interest in these so I thought I would keep it going. But trust me I will get some molds made up for 09+

dramad1

Reaction score
Carbon mods .com Has carbon fiber kits as well as mold kits. They are from Europe though. I'm thinking of making a few molds of some interior parts If i can find the time and be within reason on price for materials. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. You can also find carbon material and resin for wrapping parts as a less expensive alternative to a full carbon fiber plus it'd be better than using a sticker style wrap. Just a few ideas man.

Reverend_d

Reaction score
I think that would be awesome to do a sub box in ... mold the outside of the box. That would make for a clean look.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
dramad1 said:
Carbon mods .com Has carbon fiber kits as well as mold kits. They are from Europe though. I'm thinking of making a few molds of some interior parts If i can find the time and be within reason on price for materials. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. You can also find carbon material and resin for wrapping parts as a less expensive alternative to a full carbon fiber plus it'd be better than using a sticker style wrap. Just a few ideas man.

I saw some of their vids on YouTube and thought they were pretty cool. I haven't looked on their site but the kits I saw on their vids are too small for what I plan to do.

I was thinking about trying to make the air diffuser for under the rear bumper and see how it turns out....and maybe redo my center console in real CF. I pretty much have everything to start the panels except time since work has picked up and I'm trying to finish the GB projector installs.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If your gonna do carbon, i would do the first few layers in fiberglass and the part that shows in carbon layers, save in materials since it's all show not go

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Just a heads up once these are ready to sell it is recommended to have them professionally installed unless you feel comfortable cutting into your truck.

hottacoX said:
If your gonna do carbon, i would do the first few layers in fiberglass and the part that shows in carbon layers, save in materials since it's all show not go

I thought about this method once I saw the prices of CF lol

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Finally have time off...working on the first set right now woot woot!!

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
score! i would love to do this but i think i would have to find a st of stock panels to cut up.

is there any chance you could make a mold of a full door panel? make it more of a bolt on type mod.. just a thought

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Pillsbry10 said:
score! i would love to do this but i think i would have to find a st of stock panels to cut up.

is there any chance you could make a mold of a full door panel? make it more of a bolt on type mod.. just a thought

I've thought about doing that. I'm sure I could but it would be more expensive to buy than these panels. I will try to get a few sets of these made up and sold to build up funds to tackle that project.

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Where did the pic if the partially finished panels go? Or was that another thread? Lol anyways if ya need a test subject that is pre 09 I'm willing to cut mine up and test them for ya! Been thinking aboutva system and don't wanna lose seat space so I'm happy these panels are making a comeback!

Top Bottom