Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Picture Game

Click

Reaction score
OK, since no one can find a sign,

New one, Your truck, food truck.

Click

Reaction score
Well, since it was my tag you were suppose to go after and I was posting those signs as examples, it doesn't matter. I changed it to a food truck.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
this is the spot!!

jayyyyyyyyyy_zps854c8fe2.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGE: YOUR X NEXT TO A EXTREMELY RICED OUT CAR. (winner will be determined according to the riceyness of the car)

Workman3886

Reaction score
I'm going to a car meet tomorrow with a bunch of Hondas, challenge accepted

GR6RR

Reaction score
easy one? everytime you get to try and park next to one, he tries to race you and takes off ;)

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
WELL THE BEST ONE I COULD GET, after time passed to post....BUT NO ONE ELSE POSTED YET AND ITS BEEN A BIT!

Rob

GR6RR

Reaction score
i couldn't call that rice. it looks sorta that jdm look sittin on some rotas. i'm sure it has some fwd power. Is it yours?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Per the rules I am not supposed to and the real critical part is that I want to compete in the challenge, will reverse the request back at you if you don't mind!

GR6RR

Reaction score
aahhhh! the rules..

If the challenge/request has not been met within 4 days of being created then the challenge originator can compete to complete his/her own challenge. If the challenge has not been met within 7 days of the posting then the originator can pick a new challenge. After 9 days should the request still not be met the previous winner can post a new challenge. After 12 days myself or a participating forum moderator can post a new challenge to keep the game going.

per the rules i cannot do either.

Top Bottom