Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Picture Game

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Damn, I actually needed to wash my X today too :argh:

I'll accept the previous challenge, not exactly what I was thinking but close enough to keep things moving. Now that winter is over we may be able to get this thread moving fast!

hrspwr236

Reaction score

YOUR X IN FRONT OF A VETERINARIAN CLINIC

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ur X with "Dallas Sucks" written in the dirt on the tailgate
Sorry but I'm ready for football season:eviltongue:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
REPEAT CHALLENGE from post #s 8 & 9.

Try again...

JFrame

Reaction score
Just updated the board. Been really busy lately. In the past two months I've got a new job, bought my first house, and the girlfriend and I are having our first child in 2 weeks.

Glad to see people are still playing. When going through the thread I seen a comment about the rules where you can compete in your own challenge after 4 days. This was a rule that was made on the motorcycle forum I'm on so when I imported the game here I carried over pretty much the same rules. It's to try and keep the game moving and getting new challenges out there. If you guys feel like this isn't fair/isn't enough time we can change it based on everyone's input.

Also I'd like to open the game up to the other Tacoma's on the site. I have received a few PM's from other members who want to play but are rocking the Taco just not in the same trim as the X but I feel like the more the merrier.

Current Challenge: BrotherMurderface must decide as last challenge posted is a duplicate

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Good Lord I have been busy, did realize how much a picture whore I really am :laugh:
:beer:

Click

Reaction score
I don't think it should count if you get your own challenge. I could post up shit that is selective to the area I'm in, wait a few days and get the tag. If you get the tag to keep the game moving, that's fine, but it shouldn't count towards the score. Or if someone doesn't get it, change it.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I don't think it should count if you get your own challenge. I could post up shit that is selective to the area I'm in, wait a few days and get the tag. If you get the tag to keep the game moving, that's fine, but it shouldn't count towards the score. Or if someone doesn't get it, change it.

That's fine for me, I always tried to keep the challenges incredibly easy to keep the game going , Jframe wasn't even keeping up with scores being away from months so I didn't care about a score , I was just trying to have some fun and post up pictures of my truck. Let's just keep it fun and do away with the score altogether, I had lots of fun :top:

Last edited:

JFrame

Reaction score
I'd be down to remove the scoreboard. Up to you guys. Like I said I pulled the game over from my motorcycle forum. Over there the sponsors on the website offer gift cards and prizes to the winners. It's like the first to 10 points wins something and then a new round starts for another prize and it just keeps going.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The score really doesn't matter, there is no prize other than bragging rights so I am fine either way, just want to enjoy the game and see some Tacomas! I say we should get some feedback from others that are currently playing the game, maybe take a vote? Otherwise let's keep the going and have some fun!

Top Bottom