Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-R Custom Shift knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motocross Guy 2009

Reaction score
Hey guys I bought a Shift knob from coupe and just really don't want it anymore. The ball is 2 3/4 with SWB numbers and X-R on each side. I've had it on the for about a month now and just don't really like it. I'm asking 60 Dollars plus shipping. Let me know if your interested. The Shift knob is in MINT shape not scratches or dings its flawless. Thanks

NEW PICS ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic3.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

micpun

Reaction score
put up a pic, it'll probably help it sell.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
This thread really surprises me...I've always thought they were the nicest knobs
available. I was upset that I had just bought a TWM when I first saw the shift knob
in venomous x's truck. I guess different strokes for different folks! Highly doubt
you will have an issue with reselling!

nine9six

Reaction score
This item shouldn't last long. I get compliments from everyone that gets in my truck and looks at my knob. :laugh:

"Did it come with that stock??"

Was my first mod, and have no regrets!

MusTrd

Reaction score
This thread really surprises me...I've always thought they were the nicest knobs
available. I was upset that I had just bought a TWM when I first saw the shift knob
in venomous x's truck. I guess different strokes for different folks! Highly doubt
you will have an issue with reselling!

Not everyone has the same taste in knobs :rolleyez:

07XRsteve

Reaction score
yea everyone loves mine instead of 6th grear it says F'n fast but on the knob it is actually spelt out lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
but 6th gear is slow lol....3rd should be "f'n fast" bwahahahah bUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom