Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-R Shift Knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.-PAID
1. ac281, Black Ball w/red engraving, weighted - PAID
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern-PAID
3. sdxrunner619, black ball with blue engraving, weighted.
4. naenia, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, with "KRUK" under the shift pattern.
5. bombsqdman, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "TRD" under the shift pattern -PAID.
6. DanO, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, no engraving under the shift pattern- PAID.

Coupe

Reaction score
Just a reminder, I need to get payment by the end of the week.

Coupe

Reaction score
I should have these next week. As soon As I have them, I will ship them.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Great! Thanks Coupe for the update! I can't wait to get that thing on!

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.-PAID
1. ac281, Black Ball w/red engraving, weighted - PAID
2. clewis333, Black ball w/ red engraving, weighted, with "XRunner" under the shift pattern-PAID
3. sdxrunner619, black ball with blue engraving, weighted - PAID.
4. naenia, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, with "KRUK" under the shift pattern.
5. bombsqdman, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "TRD" under the shift pattern -PAID.
6. DanO, black ball w/blue engraving, weighted, no engraving under the shift pattern- PAID.

Reaction score
Looks like I just missed these, ill definitely have to keep an eye out for the next set. They look great :top:

kenneth206

Reaction score
I missed this too, crap.

Is it possible to pay more and get a one-off made?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
You guys should send Coupe a PM and let him know, maybe he can hook you up.

Coupe

Reaction score
Looks like I just missed these, ill definitely have to keep an eye out for the next set. They look great :top:

Pm sent.........

I missed this too, crap.

Is it possible to pay more and get a one-off made?

PM sent..........

I was out of the office for a couple of days this week, doing a field job. I will get this mailed Monday. Everyone should have them next week.

Thanks

Last edited:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Coupe I've had mine on for a few days but with the wedding it's been a little busy over here. Gotta say, I love it! Way better, I didn't think that I would notice the difference between weighted and not, but there is a big difference. It feels great in my hand as well a comfortable fit, a lot better then the TRD one. Very happy, thank you so much!

Coupe

Reaction score
Do you have a weighted blue engraved shifter left over

I will check tommorow, when I go to the office.

Coupe I've had mine on for a few days but with the wedding it's been a little busy over here. Gotta say, I love it! Way better, I didn't think that I would notice the difference between weighted and not, but there is a big difference. It feels great in my hand as well a comfortable fit, a lot better then the TRD one. Very happy, thank you so much!

I am glad you are happy with it.

Last edited:

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
I'm also curious if u have anymore weighted blue ones left or if you have any plans to make some more, thanks.

DanO

Reaction score
Coupe, got the shifter ball and I love it! Feels good and looks great. Good job!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Coupe, got the shifter ball and I love it! Feels good and looks great. Good job!

Ditto, doesn't look anywhere near as bad ass as your old one i have (Not that i give a rats ass. Form<Function), but its slightly smaller and heavier.

Its much easier to bang off gears now. This with the coupe modded URD SS, is a match made in heaven :top:

RacerX-01

Reaction score
can you have any more of these made? if so please contact

Black ball/ Red engraving, weighted, "Knight" under shift pattern

Coupe

Reaction score
I do these on a group buy basis. It normally takes at least ten people to play, to make it worth the effort.

I will start a new group buy in a few weeks.

Top Bottom