Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-roller part out

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Interested in parting with the coupe pan?

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Pending sale on exhaust after turbo

Will sell hot side of turbo kit (option 2 from powerfab) with charge side (intercooler piping to intake and front mount intercooler) for $2500 with the tial mv-r no turbo

With turbo $3000.

If you buy that you literally have a full bolt on turbo kit. Just need the custom exhaust fabbed up from the turbo back.

Interested. Can you please post pictures? or list each piece in tha kit that's for sale?
Ever installed?
thanks

X-roller

Reaction score
Option 2 of powerfabs options plus the intercooler piping from the turbo to the intake and of course the FMIC. It is currently on the truck. I can get pics if needed tho.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Option 2 of powerfabs options plus the intercooler piping from the turbo to the intake and of course the FMIC. It is currently on the truck. I can get pics if needed tho.

thanks for tha quick reply, don't need pics & good luck with tha LS swap :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
Ok great! Well shoot me a pm if interested. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
Truck is being driven and i couldn't do the trade. We couldn't meet at a price so we called it quits.

At this point I'd like to part out in whole. So engine needs to stay together and turbo kit needs to stay together.

X-roller

Reaction score
Bump. Engine sold. Someone buy my kit so I can start the v8 project!

X-roller

Reaction score
Make a serious offer and I just may take it! Complete turbo kit with ems and id 1000s! You can't beat the price!

Top Bottom