Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner cruz (When?)

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
:driver: just wondering when the next cruz is going to be please leave any comments or info thanks. Also wanna meet other X-runnner peeps out there in Oahu Check out mods and other parts from your friendly neighbor hoood SICKO peace all

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Ohana!
I'm sure all the locals will chime in soon!

X-Runnahs no ka oi!

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I'm sure there gonna be another one soon, just keep look out on the XRU Forum..... :top:

Also Welcome to XR-Underground Bro!

TKXR

Reaction score
:driver: just wondering when the next cruz is going to be please leave any comments or info thanks. Also wanna meet other X-runnner peeps out there in Oahu Check out mods and other parts from your friendly neighbor hoood SICKO peace all

wassup welcome to the xr...do you go hcc????

Sykotic336

Reaction score
hey wahsup dont know waiting for boss to make plans ahaha pan :top: "Ohana Means Family, No One Gets Left Behind, Uhh huh; yeah" lol anyways hope you enjoy the site like we all still are having :rock:. Hope you have planny money in your wallet and bank cause your gunna get broke cause XRU is addicting:top: so pray you dont spend a lot:argh:

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
mahalo everyone for the post and i met pan the other day i think its the same person he's the one that told me to check out this site i am in a truck club called jesroll but always happy to cruz and meet others that are into trucks and as for your comment Sykotic336 i think i will be ok i got a few connections and decent pockets lol got some ideas comming up soon aloha all ttylz

REDXRUNR

Reaction score
Welcome...lots of cool people here on this site...hope to see you at the next cruz...

CajunRunner84

Reaction score
Cruise!

Hey Everyone i joined this website about six months ago and then i went on deployment. i'm back know and i would really like to meet everyone, and go cruise one night.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
wassup CajunRunner84. Welcome to XRU again.. and welcome back safe and sound...

project-c2

Reaction score
I dunno?????:dontknow: Just put one together...... Gonna ride bike this weekend though.

Top Bottom