Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner from Russia with love

GR6RR

Reaction score
lexus brakes! giving everyone here some new ideas. awesome! welcome to the site!

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Nice thread, how did i not run into this sooner?! lol

Nice Truck with Nice Pics! Welcome to XRU!

Pernati

Reaction score
STI undercover. ;)

Got some damn good build going on. Very nice! Do you drift any?

How did you find out about the Lexus brakes working on the XR, and what all was necessary to make them fit properly?

LS2 or LS3. :top:

Yes i drift and a lot, and my winter tire looking like baby skin=(((( i need to buy 2 new=((( The lexus brakes was in garage, the disk fitted without problems, calipers mounted by adapter. Minus - need wheels with brembo mount or use wheel adapter, i have 250mm. Brake are good. I want to get calipers from 600H lexus, they are bigger =))

Soon my friend will give me calipers from porsche cayenne i will try to fit them =)))

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude. You should post up some drift videos, if you have any. :blurock:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Mt plans for my ride. First of all i want everything and now, but it's only a dream.

1) Fix everything. Install GSM alarm system with remote startup, the winter is soon.=))))
2) Just bought Undercover SE cover, it will come to me in few month.
3) I want to buy DJM arm to drop the car and reading about AIR suspension.
4) If i choose AIR i need to modify rear suspension to A type arms type.
5) I forgot about music system =))) The head unit will be Nexus 7 .
6) Repaint the car =)))

If you go this route you will want to get them chem peeled first and repowdered. Especially up in the snow in Moscow as the powder coating they put on is horrid. You might also want to heim the uppers before you install for better alignment adjustability. Wish I had heimed mine before I re powdered and put them on. O well though Im still wearing even up front.

Yes i drift and a lot, and my winter tire looking like baby skin=(((( i need to buy 2 new=((( The lexus brakes was in garage, the disk fitted without problems, calipers mounted by adapter. Minus - need wheels with brembo mount or use wheel adapter, i have 250mm. Brake are good. I want to get calipers from 600H lexus, they are bigger =))

Soon my friend will give me calipers from porsche cayenne i will try to fit them =)))

I want more pics of the brakes, what does your caliper mount look like? Can you get dimensions from front of rotor to front of caliper. How deep is that wheel spacer and what offset are you running on your current wheel combo up front to clear the caliper? And Cayenne calipers? Does this mean your brake adapter will be up for grabs? If so I got DIBS!

Pernati

Reaction score
If you go this route you will want to get them chem peeled first and repowdered. Especially up in the snow in Moscow as the powder coating they put on is horrid. You might also want to heim the uppers before you install for better alignment adjustability. Wish I had heimed mine before I re powdered and put them on. O well though Im still wearing even up front.

I want more pics of the brakes, what does your caliper mount look like? Can you get dimensions from front of rotor to front of caliper. How deep is that wheel spacer and what offset are you running on your current wheel combo up front to clear the caliper? And Cayenne calipers? Does this mean your brake adapter will be up for grabs? If so I got DIBS!

I know this, it's not a big problem for me. The shipping is my problem =(
Soon i will post the photo of my adapter with dimensions =)

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Also get dimensions of the caliper from rotor and how many mm thick is your wheel spacer? Want to see if my current wheels will clear the caliper without a spacer.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
What the hell happened to that console?

I wouldn't normally like that style wheel, but they are looking pretty good on your truck.

justin13703

Reaction score
I know he posted these a couple weeks ago, but dat ass doe :adore:

0308-67.jpg

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
When is the X-Fest Russia ?

Pernati

Reaction score
When is the X-Fest Russia ?
i have it everyday =)))))

Here some video from Russian Japfest. It was hot summer and gathering was on race track Myachkovo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2wsV_G2w6U[/ame]
K2wsV_G2w6U

Last edited:

GR6RR

Reaction score
were you guys spraying vodka on them or just water? looks like a fun place to just chill. very spacious. camping and all!
I'm guessing you guys can stay over night and party hard!

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
you're killin me russia, whats up with the dems of the calipers and pics of that caliper bracket?

Brave777

Reaction score
Gorgeous! What head lights are those??? Any of those girls looking to move to the USA? ;)

Top Bottom