Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner in Hoover Alabama

hbird

Reaction score
Hello all! New to the forum and wanting to know all about an X-Runner! I saw one today with the Front grill out and what looked to be a turbo? Anyones truck? I saw the truck at a carmax in Hoover Alabama. BTW i do not drive an X-Runner. I drive an 2001 GMC Sierra c3. None of you probably know what that is lol.

06alaswb

Reaction score
if it was black it was x'ed i think he works there, mine is blue and i work at costco by the galleria...

hbird

Reaction score
yeah it was black with blacked out tailights. Looked like a turbo or something was poked out of the grill? If he works for the auction part of carmax i probabaly know the guy. I may have seen your X-Runner before

X'ED

Reaction score
WOW.. sorry for the late reply, i hardly check this section of the fourm out, but ya thats mine with the hacked up grille, thats my intake i fab up, thought it would fit with the RGM but it didnt so i had to cut it.. im working on a turbo kit now.. will start building and putting it together by the end of august, GT45 twin scroll remote mounted..:rockon: i dont work the auctions there, i work in the shop detailing and what not.

Top Bottom