Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x-runner on dog the bounty hunter

BigBuff87

Reaction score
So i was just watching dog the bounty hunter and they went to someones house for a lead then the camera turned and there it was a SWB x-runner i had to tivo it back to make sure and sure nuf :rockon::rock:
no my next qts who met dog lol!!

trd_sport

Reaction score
LMAO!!! I used to ask the Hawaii guys all the time if they ever run into Dog the Bounty Hunter!
What episode was this?

KX7

Reaction score
One time I seen Dog and Beth shopping at Ala Moana Longs I told them hello...

Xtacy

Reaction score
I love that show. They were in my hometown when I was watching it today in mililani ...they caught a guy at tesoro by my house

Last edited:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
sorry, but hate that jack ass...... :stupid::thumpdown:

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score

me too. Every time I look at him i want to throw up, him and his inbred family.

That's awesome u saw it on tv, i wonder who's it was.

-Ant.

ramsey422

Reaction score
Was on vacation in michigan last year and was at Tiger stadium getting some suoviners to bring home. I was talking to a worker in the gift shop and she said that i had an accent (pigeon) and asked where i was from. i told her hawaii. She said that thats what she thought because my accent reminded her of how the "dog" speaks. I said "WHOA" we(local people) dont talk like him, he and his wife "TRY" to talk like us. I had to set her straight.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
X4...:thumpdown: he and his wife are fake. they act like they were born and raised in hawaii but they aren't...:bird: don't pretend be yourself no reason for trying to impress the rest of the world...:dontknow: but that is cool that there was a SWB XR on an episode...:biggrin:

Was on vacation in michigan last year and was at Tiger stadium getting some suoviners to bring home. I was talking to a worker in the gift shop and she said that i had an accent (pigeon) and asked where i was from. i told her hawaii. She said that thats what she thought because my accent reminded her of how the "dog" speaks. I said "WHOA" we(local people) dont talk like him, he and his wife "TRY" to talk like us. I had to set her straight.

me too. Every time I look at him i want to throw up, him and his inbred family.

That's awesome u saw it on tv, i wonder who's it was.

-Ant.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I cant stand that show...BUT I did like Southparks version of it:

bountyh.jpg

Xtacy

Reaction score
hahaha...yea thats true. Thats what i dont like....they try way too hard. Theyre a bunch of characters....I do like watching the show tho, Its nice to see what goes on in oahu(which is a lot more than people think) Their familiy is a little off and they got everyone in the business, including the daughter that dont do shlt and nephew, wife, brother, cousinsk, son etc. who tries way too hard to be local!...and no thats not a hawaiian and thats not how us local people are.

ramsey422

Reaction score
I just watch the show to see if they pick up any people i know..lol..classmates and former co-workers...

Joe_XR

Reaction score
So i was just watching dog the bounty hunter and they went to someones house for a lead then the camera turned and there it was a SWB x-runner i had to tivo it back to make sure and sure nuf :rockon::rock:
no my next qts who met dog lol!!

I spotted the x-runner in the show also:top:

Vince77

Reaction score
I don't like the show either. But I loved it when his son got his ass handed to him on one those episodes.

Bronx Bomber

Reaction score
The ''Dog" and his family are the wierdist ppl on that island. i like to whatch the show every now and then to make fun of them. But I think we all can agree tha they are all fake, tryin to be like everyone in hawaii.

Top Bottom