Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner RC car

08x-runner

Reaction score
I would like to buy an X-runner rc car? I know you have to buy the big tire version and convert it to a smaller frame car. Anybody know where I can get one or andbody want to sell theirs? I know someone here has to have one.

quickshift93

Reaction score
good luck i've looked everywhere i think they stop making them...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i saw one on ebay yesterday! should check there, i been wanting to mess with one to but just havent done it yet!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
so was it someone on here that won it? i might have to get the next one i see and then buy some the swb paint for it!!! try and make it look like mine but dont think ill be able put rims on it like i have though!!!

morcheez

Reaction score
ill sell one to the highest bidder...i had five at one time

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well since they never made the truck in swb, its safe to say someone else bought one and modded it for the color :biggrin: I bought another one not too long ago, Im going to try and bag one :rockon:

xrtaco06

Reaction score
here's mine, i have another one but just the body no wheels or any thing and its black too.
HPIM1374.jpg

I would like to buy an X-runner rc car? I know you have to buy the big tire version and convert it to a smaller frame car. Anybody know where I can get one or andbody want to sell theirs? I know someone here has to have one.

send me address so i can get a quote of how much it would be to ship it to you. then we'll talk. like i said it's only the blk body. it doesn't came with the frame(wheel).:top:

Last edited:

shaX 07

Reaction score
ehh mines lower :rock:

rcxrunner002.jpg

What kind of paint did you paint your rims with? I want to paint the rims on my RC to black (they're the "chrome" color that comes on the Dub City cars..

megabitez

Reaction score
ill like to buy 1 also...you can call me eddie 305.360.6774 if you have one your willing to sell..(after 08x-runner gets his of course)

morcheez

Reaction score
What kind of paint did you paint your rims with? I want to paint the rims on my RC to black (they're the "chrome" color that comes on the Dub City cars..

some black model car paint

08x-runner

Reaction score
Ok, bought just the body off a fellow member so now I need the chassie and everything to make it a rc car. What do I need to buy?

megabitez

Reaction score
goto your local hobby shop and see what scale car would fit. i would guess maybe a 1/10 or 1/18 but then again i never seen it in person.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
alot of us used some of the 1/10 dub city muscle cars that you can find at wallyworld :top: Look for the charger, or I think some have found a mustang to work :top: Good luck!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ya know, I was going to try and use my jato motor, but I cant find a chassis small enough that I feel would be powerful enough to even full with installing. I had a nice bigblock nitro motor I was going to use, but I still cant find a chassis so that project was scrapped :thumpdown:

Top Bottom