Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
If there is no price, shouldn't this thread be dead?

you had pmd me at one point saying you had interest in it. if you dont anymore stay out of my thread and stay on ct.

yllol.gif
He must of forgotten this was the kiddie land.
yllol.gif

faulkdizzle

Reaction score
im not a permformance guy and am a newb, so what is an x1? is it a motor from another type of car or what.... i know im gonna get bashed for this question, but i gotta know

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
im not a permformance guy and am a newb, so what is an x1? is it a motor from another type of car or what.... i know im gonna get bashed for this question, but i gotta know

How can you own a tacoma and not know what an x-1 is, jk.

The x-1 is one of the best performance calibration tools we have for our trucks. It gives you full control of your truck and the ability to raise your rev limiter to 6200.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Itll sell 1500 range... watch and see....
how much did you sell yours for?
its an ecu......not really a standalone and not really a piggy back......it will allow you to tune the engine as you add performance parts to get the most power.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Was the best. Not being offered any more, they are a rare item and very valuable. Excellent for N/A and S/C vehicles. Very safe as well with its guardian features that protect your motor. An extremely worthy investment.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Wow im surprised this has not sold yet.... even for 1700. Last time i heard there were multiple members waiting for the X-1 to be re-released (probably never) and no one will swoop on this? :hmmmm2:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Considering that the last one sold for $1800, this is a better deal than that.

Slay0r

Reaction score
yup, very reasonable price. I'f i'd hadnt dumped some money in my 1/2 ass'd X-1 that im trying to compile together, i would have just bought this one.

GL matt

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I would buy it in a heart brat for this price, but the fact that I might have to get rid of the truck soon due to money issues I can't do it.

In case anybody is wondering is everything included (x-1, thermostat and cam gearz)?

akakrill

Reaction score
dang what happend to my X1 did it turn gold over night... supply and demand I guess

ntinhri

Reaction score
I got LUCKY!! but this thread is killing you... Id shut it down and just let folks PM you about the x1..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess it is a good thing you aren't a moderator then...lol

ntinhri

Reaction score
Guess it is a good thing you aren't a moderator then...lol

It was a suggestion... What I mean is if someone does want a x-1, and theyve seen how long your threads been open, I highly doubt they will offer you asking price... THey probably will wait for you to drop price more OR low ball PM you.. Id also offer your x-1 on every tacoma site possible. :top:

VVRRROOOMMMMMMM:laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. The more forums it is on, the more hits it can get. Don't know if he has already done that though?

trd_sport

Reaction score
no i decided to give xru the first chance to get it.
Too bad some members decide to mess up others for sale threads.....thats the reason I would have to make a new one, which ive thought of. But to be honest I dont really care. If it sells it sells if not it doesnt and i still have it. If someone wants it they will pm or call me.

edit: on second thought mods close this thread ill put it on ebay and just be done with it thanks.

darthyota

Reaction score
what are you going to replace your x1 with the proefi like torspd?

trd_sport

Reaction score
^ idk.......Im building my motor and going twin turbo. lots to think about and look at.

Murderface

Reaction score
I would def put it on eBay now and try to get as much for it as u can. It's a shame the thread got to this point.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom