Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XBlue! is new.

XBlue!

Reaction score
Howdy!
New XRunner owner here. I must say, it's quite the sassy truck! I really wasn't planning on getting this truck. But my manager had it, wasn't using it much and was thinking of selling. Since I know how it was cared for I had to get it. It really is like a new truck, even the smell! It has 28K on the odometer. I was searching for something different to get out of my 2011 Scion tC because my back and neck didn't like getting in and out. (Ya, old guy here ) The Tacoma is much nicer in that respect. But I didn't anticipate how much fun this truck is that's for sure. I would like to find a road track this spring and really run as it was intended. So if there are any road tracks around mid to upper Wisconsin that anyone frequents, please let me know.
For now it sits in the garage until winter goes away. Lol Haven't even gotten a good picture yet.
Thanks
XBlue!

autobodyX

Reaction score
Good year and good color choice. Welcome to the forum.

chatt x

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Great find! holy smokes! 28K on an 07.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wow that is low miles, welcome to XRU and post up pics when you get a chance!

gbrivera

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to XRU, nice color, really good mileage...

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on such a low milage X and welcome to the Underground! :top:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Lots of info available to you when you mod XBlue.

XBlue!

Reaction score
Thanks again!

Thanks!
Wow! There sure are some nice rides on here. It's nice to see the enthusiasm as well ;)
I am getting a bit anxious to drive mine, but I really can't because of the snow and salt! So it will sit in the man cave I till that all goes away. I really prefer to drive my all wheel drive Previa when winter arrives anyway.

Top Bottom