Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XBOX360 60G Vs. Arcade Version??

MXXN

Reaction score
My 360 took a poop on me. Older 20G system

I am wondering what the difference between the Arcade and the newer 60G 360s are?

From what I can tell of the lil comparo on the packaging is that I don't get the HD cable, Headset, and that the 60 and Elite will play up to 300 original Xbox games (which I have old favorites) and no Harddrive on the Arcade which is fine becuase I have my 20G harddrive from my old system.

Anything I am missing. Target is running a promo to get a 25.00 gift card on the arcade system at 199.00

Any better deals from a reputable place?

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i heard the 'jasper' unit with the package bundle of lego indy and kung fu panda...its a arcade/pro 60gb xbox...born date 09-08...those are supposed to be the most reliable on the market right now...not to mention the quietest

but imo...i would just buy a ps3...i have both and the 360 is problematic...

MXXN

Reaction score
Sorry, Not enuff Tom Clancy games on PS3 ;)

Thanks for the advice. I just need to make sure that I am not giving up playing my old Xbox games on the new Xbox360

TacoInvader

Reaction score
If you still have the hard drive from your old one, I'd just get the arcade.. Save a little cash. :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
send it to microsoft. How old is it? They may fix it cause there is a 3 year hardware warranty. Worth a shot.

MXXN

Reaction score
Thanks Mort. I think it will be warrantied It got the red ring a couple months ago but I was on the road so much for summer that I just left it. Now its freeking calling for snow tonight in PA and its XBOX season again. I initiated the warranty return today but getting a newer unit then selling this one to a friend once I got it back. Hes wanting one bad but can't dish out the cash right now for a new one

I am really jonesing for some Rainbow Six Vegas 2 right now.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
my roommate from school has the only launch Xbox 360 that has never gotten the red ring pretty insane. but IMO i'd get the elite mainly cause it looks a lil more bada$$ but the price tag is whats keeping me form having one.

Top Bottom