Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xenon Bi-Xenon HID Bulbs

Reaction score
:biggrin:if i wanna replace my oem bulbs is it possible that i can plug and play some Xenon Bi-Xenon HID Bulbs or so i need a kit?
another question what size is our oem bulbs?
thanks Rich

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Contact X-Travagant about some of the projectors he has, i love 'em. :rock:

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Picture005.jpg

Picture034.jpg

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
the kit from luminous.. hows that work? is it a whole headlight? or whtat? i dont understand projectors at all. like what all does the kit include and what do u have to do or change?

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
....almost as good as this:rolleyez:.....from a real retro for about the same price....notice the width compared to the PNP kit....
P4140010.jpg

OP, you want a retro, dont even mess w/ PMP kits. you can pick up some projectors for ~$125, and some OEM ballasts and bulbs for ~$150, nearly the same price as the projector kit, but you will get much better results as shown above. pm me if you need more info, or you can check out a ton of stuff over on hidplanet.com.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
....almost as good as this:rolleyez:.....from a real retro for about the same price....notice the width compared to the PNP kit....
P4140010.jpg

OP, you want a retro, dont even mess w/ PMP kits. you can pick up some projectors for ~$125, and some OEM ballasts and bulbs for ~$150, nearly the same price as the projector kit, but you will get much better results as shown above. pm me if you need more info, or you can check out a ton of stuff over on hidplanet.com.

Thanks, I'm very pleased with what i have. To each his own :top: :top:

Top Bottom