Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFE 2010 Pics

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Here are a couple shots that I took today.

The cookout went well, tons of good food and good people to hang out with., oh yeah, and trucks

Huge thanks to all that came, Thanks to X-travegant/Tapp for making up the shirts, and to VabchXrunner for taking care of the raffle. Congrats to all who won stuff.

the workhorse :rolleyez:

Tapps fairwell tour

Yotaman, Tapp, and Maggie - Hopefully she still comes around after hanging with these crazy fools

Jay Swift sneak shot

ChristDenied pounding the Dew

VabchXrunner

Low and Blown

Revamped URD MKII, super clean. and yes is has a BOV :rock:

I am still not convinced that Gadget didnt just buy a new truck, I have never seen his truck this clean

The start of the cruise

and of course :dontknow:

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Damnit, I wish people would answer their phones....I'm really bummed:frown:

My comments are as follows-->

First off, Very nice truck Justin...It looks GREAT!!!!!

Baker...I'm impressed, didn't know you had it in you:smile:

j/k homie...I hope you two can swing by here with the others on your way home tomorrow. Me and Krysta would like to see you and her.

I hope he wasn't doing any beer bongs:rolleyez::laugh:

I bet Matt (in the background) is wishing he was golfing right now:laugh:

I recognize those wheels^^:top:

Very nice^^^

Very nice again^^^

I like the gray Evo mod on the BSP!!!!^^^

x2 on never seeing Gadget's truck soo clean!!!!

G man -- you wanna do some pulls tomorrow with the CTS-V on your way home? You'll still win, but I think it might make for a nice vid:biggrin:

You have no idea how sad I am right now after seeing those pics^^^ (seriously). The convoy/cruise was my favorite part of X-Fest. The looks on everyone elses faces was always priceless:rock:

Will Bill must of drowned someone in syrup eh:laugh:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Damn G-man your engine bay is lookin purdy. Time for some vid clips. Lets hear some pshhhhhhhhhhh!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Looking good. Thanks for sharing the shots Just. Wish I was there!!! Have fun and post more pics! That modified MKII is kick arss!! More info!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
very nice turn out and some very nice looking trucks too. :top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Nice pic.

DSCN4698.jpg

sinister07

Reaction score
Man I had a blast it was awesome to see so many xrs in one place from all over. I was a lucky one with my drive, those canadains are hard core

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Looks like good turnout! Nice pics!

Even though u guys were trying be like texfest last yr and have the cops show up, but we had 2 cops! They do it bigger in texas! Haha!!!

mRESPECTe

Reaction score
wow guys looks good! is there gonna be a texfest this year? bein in bf kansas makes it hard to make it to the east and west coast but hopfully i can make it to texfest if theyre havin it. BTW, VabchXrunner--your set up is NIIIIIIICE! i like. :rockon:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys for sharing the pics. It's the next best thing to being there - although just like David said, it makes me sad to have missed it this year. Sometimes you have to miss something to realize just how important it is. Thanks again to Justin, Dwayne, Jason and Pat for putting in a lot of hard work this year to keep the tradition of X-Fest alive. :adore: Really appreciate it guys!

Keep the pics coming!!! :rock:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
pssht that was encounter 1 of 4 I think.

Thanks again to justin for taking control of everything, duane for handling the raffle, and the rest of the va beach crew for helping out.

And I think everyone missed yardie.

I've got vid of the roll in to the park but im not sure I can get it off my camera till next weekend...

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Cooking on the grill and look over and my truck is being modded :laugh:

Mrs. Tapp took control and showed Tapp how to swap a tail light. I think she was done a good 5 min before Tapp finished the drivers side

Gee

Reaction score
This was my first xfest and it was a blast. met a lot of cool people and the wild Canadians:laugh: They stayed up for 4 days straight. good times cant wait to see the videos

Tapp

Reaction score
Attention!!!

well where to begin.... XFEST was a BLAST as usual. HUGE thanks to Justin, Jenn, and Duane for making it what it was!!!

Thanks for everyone who bought parts off my truck this weekend, truck was literally a parts whore...

the CANADIANS :canada: was freakin HILARIOUS!!!! SO glad i got to meet those guys.... and my last Xfest Convoy on the way home was with the Canadians....I dont think i realized just how much i will miss my XR. Until we departed our ways...

Not gonna lie, I DID Shed a tear... It was bitter sweet feeling...

KLINT, GEOFF, DAVID!!! you guys were all missed!!!!

Meet some new friends, and good to see the ole VabCrew!!! :smile:

Ready for the next Xfest!!! :rockon:

Top Bottom