Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFE Items list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanes56

Reaction score
This is what I plan on bringing to XFE there is not much but something is better than nothing:

Steering Wheel Covers (various colors and styles) $10 XFE special
Stant Locking Gas Caps $15 XFE special
2 Sets of Coils $230 XFE special

So if you are interested let me know so I can gauge how many of each I should bring.

:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
make sure you bring a extra hood for me that I'll buy in the 11th hours.. and a drop kit would be nice.. oh by the way go ahead and give me the hood and I'll pay you in a few days..

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
make sure you bring a extra hood for me that I'll buy in the 11th hours.. and a drop kit would be nice.. oh by the way go ahead and give me the hood and I'll pay you in a few days..

hey steve,

if you need a hand, I dont mind carrying it back for you. and if you dont have room, I can store it in my garage for a few weeks...

Justin

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
hey steve,

if you need a hand, I dont mind carrying it back for you. and if you dont have room, I can store it in my garage for a few weeks...

Justin

And if it won't fit in your truck, I'll hold onto your cooler if need be....

ntinhri

Reaction score
hey steve,

Justin

ill get it from u in few days.. I gotta go to md for a funral and I might get it on the way back..

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
ill get it from u in few days.. I gotta go to md for a funral and I might get it on the way back..

no rush at all, you take care of your family

sorry for your loss

my truck went back into storage and the hood is with it:smile:

Justin

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If only I knew shane was gonna have coils :motz:

Shanes56

Reaction score
HAHA yep sitting on the back of my truck during the show along with gas caps bump stops and steering wheel covers.

:dito: I didnt know he was either, I could have gotten those picked up :rofl:

06alaswb

Reaction score
well shane, if i do say so myself the hood with the hood pins look pretty sic, even tho some ppl may not be a big fan of the carbon fiber hood i think it turned out to be nice and it lines up just fine

Shanes56

Reaction score
Nice brother, got the pins in?

To tell you the truth I didnt receive a single negative comment about the look of the hood (except one but it wasnt negative more of a comment on price in regard to worth) and after about 20mins of fighting with the alignments and putting the stops in the lines ended up very nice and even. I told you they would :top:

The one this is you are unique that is for sure there has only been 25 of those things made as far as I am aware and you have one.

By the way very nice to meet you and get that thing dropped now hide some of that meat on your rims.

OH YEAH have you been eatin any of that weird stuff on your salad? how about wipping your sweet tea covered phone on any mens aprons? haha

06alaswb

Reaction score
well thanks i hope ppl like it consederin the amount of it, but lol hell no i havent been wiping it on mens aprons... that was soooooo funny:hahaha:but yea it was nice meetin u too and its gonna be dropped asap im gonna take some pics of it soon and get them posted

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
You gonna put 35 series tires on?? If you're gonna drop it, you prolly should.

Those 45s make ur X look lifted.....

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
shane: could i see the pics of your cf hood with the hood pins...:biggrin: since i wasn't able to attend XFE...not planning on installing them myself but i always like to see different things...:top:

06alaswb

Reaction score
yes im def goin to a 35 series... um i got the pins at advanced auto parts and installed them myself.... and as soon as i can im gonna get pics up i should have them up friday cuz unless shane done it this week he doesnt have pins in his

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Shane after X-Fest you got me sold on one of those CF Hoods. now i just gotta get my money together haha

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
braves011: those VIS CF Hoods are definitely sick bro...:biggrin: they are definitely worth the money and the looks are insane...:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Shane after X-Fest you got me sold on one of those CF Hoods. now i just gotta get my money together haha

ill sell u one 800 delivered...lol.. sike installing mine tomorrow... cant freaking wait!!! would like to see options on pins though.. anyone got pics? Oh I will be adding a strip of aluminum down each side to support the hood struts.. should be pretty sick!! :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom