Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xfest East 2011

Where would YOU like XFE 2011 to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwall

Reaction score
yeah that would be cool, however, at least in my experience i know people don't take too well to party crashing. was a good thought though

How is it party crashing going to a car show together?

Jeremias

Reaction score
Nobody will want to look at anything other than our badass trucks!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I'll put you at the front of the line to draw them in

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is why I never do polls. Most everyone chooses the location closest to them (naturally) but not necessarily the location that is central to most people. I haven't made a final decision on X-Fest 2011 but I have a good idea of where I'd like to do it.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
This is why I never do polls. Most everyone chooses the location closest to them (naturally) but not necessarily the location that is central to most people. I haven't made a final decision on X-Fest 2011 but I have a good idea of where I'd like to do it.

Any hints on where?? i need to start planning!! lol:rolleyez:

Gators Taco

Reaction score
Bill is your ride ready yet ?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Bill is your ride ready yet ?

No but hopefully in the next two months it will be. Was a rough winter at work and the funds just werent there to complete it yet. It will DEF be on the road for xfest though no matter what it takes!!

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I think Niagara Falls is way to expensive to stay in hotels. How about a drive down the Blue Ridge parkway. Any one live around that area.

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I guess nobody wants to dedicate a meeting place. DC to busy, Outer banks and Myrtle Beach to far for a week end. We need a central place that is around 12 hrs of driving for most of the guys that wants to come.

Gators Taco

Reaction score
Ashville, NC would be nice. We could ride along the Blue Ridge Pkwy. That's 13 hrs from Cedar Rapids and 13 for the Canucks (toronto)

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Ashville, NC would be nice. We could ride along the Blue Ridge Pkwy. That's 13 hrs from Cedar Rapids and 13 for the Canucks (toronto)

A cruise would be cool. Last year was really the first cruise we had. I was co-pilot for Gadget so I didn't have the pleasure of driving, but it still was a nice cruise IMO.

Limitless

Reaction score
So...some slightly scattered votes but i think the more important question is who wants to host this event. If i wasn't in limbo on having a job or not i wouldn't mind hosting in Pittsburgh. Also just a thought but I think it would be cool to rent out a parking lot for us to hang out, BBQ, and set up a autocross course :)

Dirty

Reaction score
renting a parkin lot for auto cross would definitely be badass. but that would mean a lot more money i would assume. and already some people will barely make it considering just the money spent on gas to get there and back.

the only logical way to be "fair" would be to find the members that are farthest north and south that will be attending and locate the center point between the them.

orrr...whatever location has the most members closest.

Jwall

Reaction score
well hopefully someone can get a date set and a place to make it happen. The place needs to be by a cruise spot again i liked that last year. Wouldnt mind if it were a bit closer to Ontario canada. 13+ hours is a bit much but if the date is right i will make a trip around that event.

Jwall

Reaction score
it would be nice to be able to plan around xfest east with time to save some cash...

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
it would be nice to be able to plan around xfest east with time to save some cash...

Start saving cash now LOL.

The staff has some pretty big projects in the works right now so we haven't had much time to devote to X-fest yet. As soon as things settle down a little bit we will start planning out an even for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom