Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFW 09 AZ Convoy

Vote for the best route

• Up north on I-40 to hit Vegas and Nor-Cal convoys

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • South through Tucson

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

lenie03

Reaction score
i vote you all meet me and brett on I-40

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Vegas crew is down to convoy with the Cali crew.

what would be the fastest way to alberquerquie? what would be the easiest location to meet up with the Cali crew?

you guys could come to vegas 1 day early...party that night and we can drive out the next morning...just a suggestion...

Spyder327

Reaction score
I may go north and meet everyone on the I-40 simply to avoid the extra few hours on the drive.

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I voted for up north .... If Tucson wants to roll up that way we can have a good size convoy rolling into albequerque .... Just my .02 ..... Or we can all leave a week early and go pick up Sean ??? Lol

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Us tucson folk will have to talk and see if we want to drive an extra 2 hours to meet with the phoenix crew, or we take the 10 to the 25 and meet everyone there.

lenie03

Reaction score
ok who ever wants to meet up in flagstaff with Brett and I be at this address Thursday morning at, (time undecided at this time) am. to roll out with us to NM.

Rodeway Inn and Suites
2285 E Butler Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Excellent. That works for me. When you guys work out the time let me know and i'll meet you there. :smile:

Top Bottom