Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFW-09-- Flagstaff the meeting spot?

mathyou

Reaction score
So, with LV Crew headed out on the I-40 and BSP 05 and Lenie are heading out on the I-40 and AZ seems to be undecided at the moment...

If we all decide to go in on the I-40 should Flagstaff be the meeting ground for the official West side convoy? We could say, have everyone meet in flagstaff on such and such date at such and such time. Then we would all just drive in together on the I-40?

It would allow all of us to coordinate our times better.

lenie03

Reaction score
ok who ever wants to meet up in flagstaff with Brett and I be at this address Thursday morning at, (time undecided at this time) am. to roll out with us to NM.

Rodeway Inn and Suites
2285 E Butler Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
From what I understand so far, myself and Spyder327 will be heading up to Flagstaff.

BlackCat

Reaction score
TUS to ABQ -

I-10E to I-25 - 6hr 50min
I-10W to I-17 to I-40 - 8hr 20min

I wouldn't really have a problem with going the long way one way, but not both.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
TUS to ABQ -

I-10E to I-25 - 6hr 50min
I-10W to I-17 to I-40 - 8hr 20min

I wouldn't really have a problem with going the long way one way, but not both.

Meet up with lenie and i and the vegas crew and roll in with us ...

mathyou

Reaction score
Dont' know how much of a Las Vegas Crew there will be, but I'm down for rolling in with you guys... What time do we meet up on Thursday? That way we can all roll out from Flagstaff at the same time...

lenie03

Reaction score
i was figuring that you all could pick the time seeming as all me and Brett have to do is wake up and roll out. and i mapquested how far NM is and it's only like 4.5 hours from that hotel so really when ever you all want get to the hotel would be fine with us.

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
10am sound good? too early? too late? coffee break? :dontknow:

mathyou

Reaction score
10am sound good? too early? too late? coffee break? :dontknow:

Well, Considering flagstaff is about 4 or so hours away from me 10am sounds reasonable but I'm thinking maybe 11am-Noon...

I'm willing to roll our early, but I just gotta finish checking in with one other vegas guy and what the rest of AZ Crew is doing.

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
I guess noon would probably be the best therefore none of us have to leave wayyy too early...would that work for everyone? :smile:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I work the night before so I'll be heading out at 6 am and probably catch some zzzz's in the parking lot in flagstaff ... If anyone wants to roll out early meet me at I-17 and 101 at John C. Lincoln Hospital . I'll be leavin at 6 sharp...

mathyou

Reaction score
So it seems that we will all be meeting in flagstaff on Thursday Aug 13th @ Noon to roll out to ALB NM

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
Damn no one from california besides lenie03 and BSP 05 X-Runner are going?

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
No one from here ever really wants to do anything. we try to get things together from time to time but it just doesnt seem like anyone is really into getting together and either working on the trucks or whatever else... i'll be in SC so thats why im not going. But as soon as we can get a huge group to vegas i'll be there in a heart beat!

Top Bottom