Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII drop INSTALLED!!

driftguy92

Reaction score
Well i ordered my 1.75 front and 2.00 rear drop kit from XII performance. Great company 3 days later and i had my kit at my front door. Another awesome thing is they include the most in detail instructions i have ever read and a awesome sticker:) As far as the install went everything went flawlessly. Love the finished product it took away from the monster truck gap in the rear. anyways on to the pics.

Attachments

• dfgd.jpg
    dfgd.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 194
  • vbnm.jpg
    vbnm.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 175
  • jhgfxcvhj.jpg
    jhgfxcvhj.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 176
  • yui.jpg
    yui.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 196
  • fdkfms.jpg
    fdkfms.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 209
  • kkvgmd.JPG
    kkvgmd.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 252

True

Reaction score
Damn that looks good, can't wait for mine hopefully in the near future, this really makes me want it now. Kudos on the purchase and install.

driftguy92

Reaction score
Thanks guys I was really happy with the way it turned out. But I have to give my gf credit for the pics she does an awesome job.

KaeserTRD

Reaction score
Really good pictures! What part of GA are you in? I'm in Loganville.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Hey could you do a measurement of all 4 wheels of where you are sitting at now after the drop? If you could measure from the ground to the bottom of the fender flare going straight through the center of the wheel would be awesome man.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Awesome photos. Truck looks Good! Can you email me the photos to xiiperformance@gmail.com. I would like to put some of them on our website. This goes for anyone who would like there truck photos on our website.

driftguy92

Reaction score
Really good pictures! What part of GA are you in? I'm in Loganville.
I'm in Dawsonville there are a few other local xrunners up here to. Glad to see so many Georgia xrunner's are running around we need to have a local meet soon.

Hey could you do a measurement of all 4 wheels of where you are sitting at now after the drop? If you could measure from the ground to the bottom of the fender flare going straight through the center of the wheel would be awesome man.
yeah man I will try to get u some measurements here soon no problem.

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
attachment.php

XII Performance...improving handling, and apparently makes you want do burnouts. :blurock:

motoxx199

Reaction score
Just installed my Twelve performans kit to day and I love it. The people at there shop are very nice and helpful A+++++

the_truth

Reaction score
Looks good. I think I'm going to have to do this when I get back from my vacay.

motoxx199

Reaction score
1.7/2 drop from XII

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 135
Top Bottom