Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Christmas Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
MerryChristmas.gif

XII Performance will be offering Drop and Stock Height Coils on Sale Now through December 20, 2011

GIVE YOUR TRUCK THE STANCE IT DESERVES!!!

Street Drop Kit $235.00

* -1.7" Front Drop Coils (Red)
* High Quality Polyurethane Bump Stops
* 2" Aluminum Rear Drop Block Kit

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1007

DropKitPlus.jpg
Street Drop Kit "Plus" $515.00

- 1.7"Front Coils (Red)
- QA1 Single Adjustable, 18 valving selection. Includes 2 shocks.
- High Quality Polyurethane Bump Stops
- 2" Aluminum Rear Drop Block Kit

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1006

dropcoils.jpg
1.7" Drop Coils (Coils Only) $205.00

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1008

StockHeightPerformanceCoils2.jpg
Stock Height Performance Coils $195.00

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1009

Discounts can also be applied to any packages containing coils!

If you have any questions or would like a shipping quote please let me know. You can PM me, Email at sales@xiiperformance.com or call my cell at 912-552-4744.

XII Performance would like to wish everyone a WONDERFUL and SAFE Holiday Season!!

Last edited:

ATLonX

Reaction score
Awesome. Santa should be leaving me a street drop for Christmas :rockon:

Anything special I need to do to get the discount?

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Awesome. Santa should be leaving me a street drop for Christmas :rockon:

Anything special I need to do to get the discount?

Just PM me what products you would like, Your Zip Code and your email address. I will then calculate shipping and email you a pay pal invoice. Once payment is received your products will be shipped next business day!!

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
If u wanta take ur X to the NEXT LEVEL and to the edge of handling performance then XII Performance is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Just PM me what products you would like, Your Zip Code and your email address. I will then calculate shipping and email you a pay pal invoice. Once payment is received your products will be shipped next business day!!

I can back this statement up. Great business to deal with. :top: Any Qa1's for sale in the future:argh:

Coupe

Reaction score
I started off with a drop with composite springs.

Then I got the sway bars.

Then I bought the QA1s.

I have been happy with all purchases.

Looking forward to the steel leaf release.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If only i had an X.....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Super pleased with my stock height coils, sways, and QA1s. Some good deals here. Time for some droppage

X-roller

Reaction score
can you combine the blocks with the mono leafs to perform a DJM 4" drop???

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Yay its a sale!! another great mod to knock off on my list, Shipping quote to hawaii 96744 please. Thanks

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
can you combine the blocks with the mono leafs to perform a DJM 4" drop???

Hey Guys,

I know that their are members that have used blocks with the composite mono leafs, but we normally discourage people from doing this.

The main concern with running blocks and composites is the added potential of axle wrap. The further the axle is from the springs, the more torque stress is added to the front half of the leaf under acceleration. This could result in damaging the composite leaf at a street light challenge, or even during a sanctioned drag race event.

The other issue is the potential of the block digging into the composite cause premature failure of the spring. There is a poly pad on both sides of the spring to prevent metal-composite contact under normal installation. We just checked on one of our sets we have in stock and the Bell Tech block is only slightly smaller than the protective pad on the composite. There are a number of manufactures that everybody uses on here for blocks and they all make them a little different. Not all blocks would be smaller than the pad. Also, the pad on your composites may be just slightly smaller then the one we just looked at. If the block is missing the pad for "cushion" then it could dig into the composite and cause it to crack over time.

Here is a thread that i found on this question.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=43625&highlight=composite+blocks

We at XII Performance realize that there are people out there that want "moar low" and we are always brainstorming of new ideas to accommodate. As a performance driven suspension company, we don't like the idea of notching your frame for numerous reasons, but we are researching ways for the DJM dropped guys and gals to be able to enjoy both worlds of being that low AND being able to handle the corners the way it "looks" like it could with the right parts underneath... Stay tuned

BondXII

Reaction score
I hear you. :top: I wish I had the resources to just offer parts left and right (including the coilovers). No worries gang. All of the products that you want to see, we do too, so there is motivation for us to offer things like this because we want to use them too. As new projects get their chance for our attention, we'll make sure that we keep everyone posted as things progress. Just think, if we just knocked out a bunch of products all at once... what would you have to look forward too? :blurock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom