Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Drop being installed finally

BondXII

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'm still impressed by how much of difference it made not only to the appearance but also the performance.

Jesiah the truck just sticks to the ground now, I don't really feel any body roll in corners that used to throw me against the door a bit and it launches quite a bit smoother.

Matt you're more than welcome to ride or even drive it if you want, the last 2 years I've attended them I had my fair share of people giving me ride alongs or a chance to drive. I'm more than happy to return the favor, one of my favorite parts of the X fest events.

Carson I gotta say thanks again for the intake cover last year, I need to post a pic later but I definitely owe you big this year.

And for VIR, I honestly live too close not to go, this year I'm definitely going to come by for the track day to support everyone but doubt I'll join in. I'll get the nerve up to give it a try one of these years lol.

If my "novice" :rofl: instructor releases me early like last time...you're more than welcome to take some laps in the "official" XII Performance X-Runner :top: (riding shotgun, of course)

True

Reaction score
Hey thanks, I'll hold you to that when I see you guys down there haha.

BondXII

Reaction score
Hey thanks, I'll hold you to that when I see you guys down there haha.

LOL. Hopefully they will be cool with it. They were good with it last time, but I only did Saturday, so I didn't have the chance. Doing both days this time. Should be all good.

BondXII

Reaction score
We're driving up Thursday or Firday...TrackDaze Saturday and Sunday...Drive home Monday.

SooRunner

Reaction score
That drop looks very purdy!

Make sure u get an alignment sometime soon....

Top Bottom