Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance, open for business!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am ready fir the steel leaf springs!

Also very interested in the sway bar swap kit.

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
Tried opening link, but not working!

Are you at work trying to open the site? Our server will not let the site open at my work either. Doesn't bother me since I shouldn't be messing with while I'm at my day job anyways. It does bother me that I'm sure I'm nit alone. Thats on our list of things to do is to make sure it opens anywhere.

absolut

Reaction score
Man, iv been waiting on the steel leafs FOR EVER! can't wait till u guys can make this and make this right. :top:
I am also very intersted in the 4 link set up, I was even looking for a really good place to do it. but i guess i can wait a little longer.
welcome aboard!

Coupe

Reaction score
I have been looking at making a set of steel leafs. If you are going to produce a set, I will wait.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw this. Congrats on getting thei up, I cant wait to buy some new products from you!

Very interested to see how a bolt in 4link is gonna work. That might be a nice setup to start a blot in airbag setup with....

BondXII

Reaction score
I have been looking at making a set of steel leafs. If you are going to produce a set, I will wait.

Thanks for letting me run with this. If I didn't do it, I know you could and do it right. I'll keep everybody posted on the progress.

Just saw this. Congrats on getting thei up, I cant wait to buy some new products from you!

Very interested to see how a bolt in 4link is gonna work. That might be a nice setup to start a blot in airbag setup with....

Thanks. It will be similar to a kit like this that will be a bolt-in. It will use coilovers something like this as well, so air bags would be an easy alternative.

550-40020_1.jpg

So what's holding you up on the 4link design ?

I wanted to go with the easier items first. That's why I'm going with the steel leaves first. Front mounting clearance seems to be the biggest issue with these. Also, the race season is coming to an end for the year and don't want to miss out on races because I got the whole back end of the truck tore apart figuring out the set up.

id be down for coilovers

As soon as the steel leaves are good to go and ready for the public, I'll hit the coilovers next. This is something that I've been wanting too so I can tune the front end better for Autocross. Hopefully by next summer, but don't hold me to that. :biggrin:

Top Bottom