Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xr - 3 World - 0

X-roller

Reaction score
:biggrin:

2005 Porsche Carrera
1999 BMW M3
Jeep SRT8

That pretty sums up my trip home from mexico..... I was heading home and the porsche pulls up next to me slowly and I just gently touch the gas to keep up with him....... So then we are going around 45 or so. I just give a little pump of the gas and he bites. So were off!....... I slowly pull away from him and once I hit 3rd I was really pullin away..... the one thing that really surprised me was his comment. We get up to a light and he asks me what I have done.... I advise him of everything and he says this..... "I've never seen a tacoma pull away from me so fast!" I was really surprised he knew what kind of truck I had and he said he loved the style of it. So we chit chat for a little while and the light turns green and he takes off.......

Next thing I know I see a blue bmw coming up behind me and i'm just praying that it's an m3 or something worthy of racing..... surely enough..... I see it on his fender... M3...... I'm guessing he had seen me smoke that carrera so he is the one that instigates this race... he pumps his gas one time and I drop it into second and we are off!...... He was a really good race for a little while.... we stayed head to head till about mid way thru 3rd and I gently pull away...... I was really surprised I beat him at all...... He catches up to me at the end of the race and just gives me the thumbs up.... At this point I got a grin bigger than a fat kid with a shopping spree at a candy store.....

So I get on the freeway and I meet up with my buddy in his s2k..... Next thing I know I don't even realize it but i'm next to an SRT8 Jeep..... I had to taunt this guy.... He looks over and laughs at me till I floor it one time and that impressed him..... So me and my buddy in his s2k are on the freeway we split up and the srt8 gets in the middle..... We slow down to about 50 or so...... And get into our gears..... The srt8 looks over at me and then looks over at my buddy..... We give him the jump and we are off!...... He stays ahead of me till about midway thru 3rd and I start reeling him in..... I get to 4th and i'm pulling away..... After that the guy didn't even want to look at me.... He was a poor sport and didn't even wanna talk afterwards.... He just looked over at me once and did a gay gesture and took off... I reeled him in again and thru my hazards on and kept staying in front of him till he got off the freeway..... :laugh:

I love boost!!!!!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
good thing that was in mexico! hows the trans handling the abuse?

X-roller

Reaction score
Yes sir they are.... I wonder what i'll run at the quarter at this elevation....i'm really curious...

Murderface

Reaction score
Sorry but I don't believe one word of any of that:thumpdown:

Vids or it never happened

Super Werty

Reaction score
Did the Porsche have one of those ultralight plexiglass bodies on it? the anodized kind?

X-roller

Reaction score
Sorry but I don't believe one word of any of that:thumpdown:

Vids or it never happened

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 0-60 mph 5.1 Quarter mile 13.6

You really don't think we can beat them boosted?...... and that's the new model....

Did the Porsche have one of those ultralight plexiglass bodies on it? the anodized kind?

That would look pretty sick..... but no you fail at life like always....

Sure it wasn't a Porsche Cayenne? :laugh:

If I was to lose to one of those non-turbo.... It better damn well have NOS!!!

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score

Amarillo X

Reaction score
You oughtta write for Penthouse Forums man...
Werty knows a lil bit about trap times, mph etc. If you'd listen to him a lil more you just might learn something bro:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Like I said earlier......doubt it!! U ain't beaten them:thumpdown:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Well I say he might have srt8 jeep not that fast, fat lazt bastard in porche he coulda beaten him, and m3 aint that quick when u habe boost. Hell I hung with a v-12 sl whatever. Oh and he can shift on fly, that will pick up some speed!

qponde51

Reaction score
I believe the srt8. My buddy has one with some mild mods like intake exhaust and suspension kit. From a dig he literately embarassed me do to my traction issues. We did do a roll from 30 though and was head on till about third then i pulled on him by about 3 car lenghts. No B/S I Promise. I will get a video next time for proof. the porsche must of been a bad driver though because they are definitley faste than us. M3 I believe

X-roller

Reaction score
lol.... thanks fellas for all the love.... I'm gonna start carrying a camera around..... I can round a couple of heavily modded cars that I walk pretty easily with boost..... This URD kit is no joke..... I'm really impressed with how well it improved my top end.....

STONER-X

Reaction score
Brush the haters off. Nice runs.

yes sir....

i got an M3 once... it was a 2000 something... and it was my buddies car.... i had three people and a little bit of fire wood in the bed and he had three friends in his to..... after he pulled up to the light after me he said "damn that thing is not slow like i thought.." lol.... the power of boost!!!...

as for the Porsche its not his fault people with small ding-dongs buy them and cant even drive a civic none the less or maybe his A/C was on with the top down....haha...

and the SRT-8... ya got well get them from a roll any day if they are stock.. thats a ton of truck to move...

then the main killer win for me is.....

LOOK AT THE PRICE SPENT whos the real winner now... uhhhhhh us :smile:

for the most part these trucks are 23-25k new and 30-35 modded..

all of those cars and truck are 40k (40k being the m3??) and up STOCK!! rock on xrunners that a win in my book even if we would lose hehe :eviltongue::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

even in a losing situation the other person still has to say... "damn...:biggrin::biggrin:. ???? that was a Tacoma???..."

Top Bottom