Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XR goodies for sale (local sales only)

asianized

Reaction score
wazzup wes.......hmmm thinking of picking up that catch can. can u show me how to hook it up

808XR10

Reaction score
wazzup wes.......hmmm thinking of picking up that catch can. can u show me how to hook it up

I can definitely show you how bro. It's super easy and it works, you'll be surprised to see how much blow by fumes the 1gr produces. Lmk when your ready.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
wow surprised everythings not gone yet. tax returns come in next week, so tempting... :biggrin:

808XR10

Reaction score
wow surprised everythings not gone yet. tax returns come in next week, so tempting... :biggrin:

i sold a lot already actually. most times i miss errbodys calls and messages cuz im always busy...

for those that leaves me msgs and pms just leave me a short msg and lmk what items you guys are interested in. thanks

Reaction score
That was really cool how you sold almost your kitchen faucet and pool pump without pictures GL:top:

808XR10

Reaction score
That was really cool how you sold almost your kitchen faucet and pool pump without pictures GL:top:

nah i think after they saw the truck smokin tires, they knew they were missin something so they bought my shiizz lol

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
pm sent! and ya i wanted to see the video too but i didnt know if it was just me

Top Bottom