Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XR vs. 99 civic with JDM b16

ntinhri

Reaction score
Never raced a boosted or juiced honda that I haven't beat on 1/4 mile. I know they r out there just sayin, I aint seenem.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
excellent kill man:top: i have a couple ricer friends with hondas and yes i eat them up like the rice pattys they are hahaha

Dirty_X

Reaction score
Thanks guys theres alot of ricers around here trying to race the x. Sad when u have to resort to racing a truck to try to get a win and lose haha. The look on his face was like :argh: :frown:

SpcWashington

Reaction score
I see alot of ricers, but I STILL havent been in a street race in the X. Nobody wants to run around here anymore. :eviltongue: Every other vehicle ive owned, I raced many times.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Lots of ricer here in AZ but everytime I pull next to one and try and get them to bite they will not take the bait.:dontknow: Where's the fun in that, don't have a vehicle for racing if you don't want to race!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Lots of ricer here in AZ but everytime I pull next to one and try and get them to bite they will not take the bait.:dontknow: Where's the fun in that, don't have a vehicle for racing if you don't want to race!

your last statement makes no sense.... I've seen ppl race rusted out shit box hooptys.... not everyone who owns a honda, or a ricer honda for that matter, owns it to race it.....

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
my tax guy has a 90's civic that puts z06 to shame i raced him and he gave me about three lengths and by time i hit third he flew passed me like i was standing still. so be careful about those Honda's that dont look like they have much

rdrfronty

Reaction score
A streetable civic capable of killing a late model Z06 is very rare. Almost non existent. The newer Z06's is a low 11 sec car. A Full race trim Honda, yeah it;s possible to be that fast, but a street car, I doubt it. Also your not going to take a civic up to 3rd gear even with a head start if it's a 10sec car, which is what it would take to kill a Z06. Nope. Your tax guy is blowing smoke.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
yeah hard to say its a lie if you have never seen it. i know everybody has there own opinion. but it is possible and i never said it was street legal. not all cars on the road are street legal. i'll see if i can get a video of him not promising anything. the only reason i raced him was because i didnt believe him. and 10 second honda are out there. hell i have seen full built vw bugs smoke z06's its all about money and the know how to do it.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
it's because they don't have a welded diff....... :biggrin:

Yup. Thats gotta be it. or maybe something to do with there lack of any torque..."let build a 200hp honda, with less torque than the starter that cranks it!!!!"

Point is, racing a honda is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win, your still retarded. :top:

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i cant see the video im at work and have stupid filter on the internet. i know its rare to have one and this guy has booku money. He does taxes on hte side and builds hondas for a living and in all reality its not had to biuld one you can get a jdm b18c spec r boost it right with say 12-15 lbs of boost done right and it will eat up most zo6.

can you post a link to the video so i can see if i can get it up on my i phone.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Yup. Thats gotta be it. or maybe something to do with there lack of any torque..."let build a 200hp honda, with less torque than the starter that cranks it!!!!"

Point is, racing a honda is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win, your still retarded. :top:

lol... says the guy with a welded diff....... :top:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
man....never before have I heard such insulting blaspemy from an X owner (rex). Our trucks aren't fast at all? don't even have enough faith in your ride to put it up against a fart canned ricer mobile? I think many prospective X owners would feel you shouldn't be drivin that truck buddy! have some faith.....

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
man....never before have I heard such insulting blaspemy from an X owner (rex). Our trucks aren't fast at all? don't even have enough faith in your ride to put it up against a fart canned ricer mobile? I think many prospective X owners would feel you shouldn't be drivin that truck buddy! have some faith.....

lol but he was a v8 :smile:

Murderface

Reaction score

It's much easier to just ignore someone:top:

Top Bottom