Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRC Drop Kit

DOGO X

Reaction score
My problem was the alignment... I had tried a few places and some wouldn't even touch it.. The closest I could get it was -3 on the right and -2.5 on the left... After I got my A-arms moved up about an inch and a half I actually ended up with slight posotive camber and my alignment shop got me into specs... Everything is workin great now...

I'm glad you end that battle! :top:

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
ok thanks man:top: sounds like ill be lowering my xr thiw way soon

bartkwan

Reaction score
sup xrobber, since i'm not familiar with leaf spring suspension at all would it be possible if you put together a kit for me with the 1.75 inch drop in the front and have either 1.75" blocks or 1.5" blocks in the rear and everything to make it happen including bump stops and necessary components since I do carry things in the bed? if so, can you tell me the price of everything put together and if reasonable i'd be willing to pay, thank you.

XRobber

Reaction score
Bartkwan,
hit me up in a PM. I will work it out with you.

nxrunner

Reaction score
Hey Rob, Are you going to start a Group Buy on XR-U as well?:biggrin:

bartkwan

Reaction score
ok kool sorry about that, sometimes the messages dont go through on thhe pm feature on forums my bad

absolut

Reaction score
Xrob. do u work at a machine shop or somthing, or did u just take this to some machine to do it??

lucke

Reaction score
rob, you still never got those pictures for me... thats the only thing holding me back from making my decision.

:eviltongue:

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
what kind of steel are the spacers made out of? 1020, 4140, ledloy? Computer Numerical Control (CNC) is just way to control a computerized machine

lucke

Reaction score
i just want to see the clearance between the bottom of the bolt and the inside of the stock wheels.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Would like to help you Lucke by I haven't install the drop yet!

XRobber

Reaction score
rob, you still never got those pictures for me... thats the only thing holding me back from making my decision.

:eviltongue:

I still dont have my truck bro..
Toyota said it will be finished by Monday..

DOGO X

Reaction score
:hahaha: Another weekend without the truck! jk

Top Bottom