Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xru best site!

HyperBolik

Reaction score
I'm liking this site too. So far it's awsome. I've only been part of one other forum with a similar feel. That's the R6-messagenet. Unfortunately, that site got sold and resold. It's pretty much dead now. I don't even know what the new name is. Anyway, I met a lot of Moto rider on that site and I learned a lot from them. I'm still friends with a few of them. I've even gone to weddings. Anyway, my point is, this place seems to be the most simlar. It has that brotherly feel.

I've gone to other forums and met up and they were all dix. The meet up was 60 miles away, and a few people were like, "you came that far just to ride." That was the first and only meet up with that forum. I haven't gone to a meet with this forum yet, but I'm sure it will be better than my last experience.

Anyway, thanks for the help XRU. Also the entertainment value is up there too. :top:Hope I can be part of this community for a long while.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i've only been on here for a short time, but i very much agree the people on this site rock

Fixed your comment. :top: The site is just a piece of software and some graphics... as Gary V. says, "You, with a little bit of me" make this site what it is.

It has that brotherly feel.

That was the goal. :rockon: I can retire now. :D

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Hyper_ a lot of us r more than willing to drive not only 60 miles but hell will drive hundreds of miles to hang out! Last yr I drove 4 hours away to one meet and over 8 hours away to another! Same planned for this yr, and others drive further than that! And are happy they do! Great bounch of guys around here! I love this site I'm on here bout 20 times a day!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Love this site!!!! Alot of good people on here. Shout out to all of you who have givin me help and advice and never steered me in the wrong direction.:cheers:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Best forum of all!

The only thing about buying the Tundra is there isn't a forum like the XRU or it's members for the Tundra. :adore::adore:

You Guys and Ladies are the best! :blurock:

Top Bottom