Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Cards for FREE!

djdevynator

Reaction score
Oh cool... another one :top:
Looks like you now have a mission...

haha ya

only thing is ive never seen her driving around, only see it in the shop all the time cause she is having problems with the valves sticking, but ill just throw a card on it when i see it anywhere but i guess it makes it easier like that so i dont have to chase her down

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Just ordered mine, hope i can get some new members soon, got a few in mind already to give out

trd_sport

Reaction score
I ordered some, I see an RR everyday on my way to the gym parked in the same spot, now I can finally let him know about the site:biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
... hmmm, might've bitten off more than I can chew with this one. :biggrin: 24 hours since my post and I have 42 orders for cards. :rock:

Might take me a little bit to get these out. I'm going to try to do 10 per day or so starting tomorrow. Those that ordered additional things from the store will get priority. :top:

AFP520

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. I won't order any, but that's only because where I am from, there might be a few other X's around, but they are already members of the forum or CT so. Save the cards for those that have more of these trucks in their area! :rock:

XR-2K7

Reaction score
Whos the SWB x-r on the cards, i don`t think i`ve ever seen that truck on here? :dontknow: looks B.A. :top:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
Whos the SWB x-r on the cards, i don`t think i`ve ever seen that truck on here? :dontknow: looks B.A. :top:

Thanks for the kind words buddy!. And thanks to KLINT for the consideration. All i have to do is enjoy it more and use the cards instead of cutting the printed website out on printing paper.

07SWB

Reaction score
did you ship them DHL? i have a missed delivery notice and i work during their business hours so i cant call and just have them leave the cards. it says signature required and noone is ever home at my house because they try between 10-2 and everyone is at work or school.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hey Klint-
Thanks for the cards. I just got mine today in the mail! They look awesome! I know of a few X-Runners around here and I can't wait to put one of these on them to represent the XR-U!:top:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i tried ordering mine but it keeps saying
Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

i see X's around here and there that i can show what this site is about

Pleaaaase helpp i neeed em carrds!

toyota06

Reaction score
Cards

i just ordered some because i usaly see a X in a parkin lot or pass them ill just have to run them down and give them a card :biggrin:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
i tried ordering mine but it keeps saying
Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

i see X's around here and there that i can show what this site is about

Pleaaaase helpp i neeed em carrds!
When I placed my order same thing popped up. Make sure you type in your user name in the request order box and then place your order. It should go through. You should get a confirmation on your Email from K2.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
did you ship them DHL? i have a missed delivery notice and i work during their business hours so i cant call and just have them leave the cards. it says signature required and noone is ever home at my house because they try between 10-2 and everyone is at work or school.

If you ordered additional merchandise (T-shirts or Posters) then they were shipped USPS Priority Mail. Card orders only ship standard first-class mail. On larger orders, I will do a delivery confirmation to ensure the package gets there safety. :top:

Top Bottom