Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS XRU Hoodies

lenie03

Reaction score
sweet deal klint just ordered mine. can't wait to get it.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Done, Bought one to match my Indian motorcycle hoodie wife bought me for Xmas. Guess this is my XRU-mas present ;)

shaX 07

Reaction score
They look sweet, but can we get some measurements on the sizing?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Will these be shipped before the end of January? I am moving and have to be out of my house by the end of the month. Just wondering wich address to put in to have it shipped to?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They look sweet, but can we get some measurements on the sizing?

Already posted earlier in this thread:
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373279&postcount=39

Will these be shipped before the end of January? I am moving and have to be out of my house by the end of the month. Just wondering wich address to put in to have it shipped to?

Yes they should be shipped before the end of January. Just add the alternate address in your order comments and also the date when the address change takes place. Just in case. I'm going to have the printer go ahead and prep the screens though so as soon as I have the sizes that I need and a definite quantity, they should be ready to roll.

blazinx

Reaction score
man if money was not so tight i would so order one

XRUNX

Reaction score
I would wear it in the desert it looks great, ima have to work over time :D

46&2_X

Reaction score
:biggrin: Ha ha! Ordered!

XXL FTW!!!

I picked up a calander too!

Any ETA on when they ship? :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Calendars will ship as soon as they become available (they are being next day aired to me due to delays by the printer - should arrive next Tuesday, Jan 5). The hoodies will not go to print until next Friday when the pre-order closes. I would anticipate 1 week for production and a couple days for shipping. So I hope to have the hoodies shipping from me by the 20-21 of January.

46&2_X

Reaction score
Calendars will ship as soon as they become available (they are being next day aired to me due to delays by the printer - should arrive next Tuesday, Jan 5). The hoodies will not go to print until next Friday when the pre-order closes. I would anticipate 1 week for production and a couple days for shipping. So I hope to have the hoodies shipping from me by the 20-21 of January.

That is absolutly awesome!

Thanks for putting in the hard work to pull all this together :top:.

Too bad 30 seconds after it arrives it'll be covered in white dog hair... like everything else in my house heh.

gixxer750

Reaction score
Just ordererd mine as well and a sticker to I am going to have to Mod the sticker though because of no '09 on the sticker lol. Thats ok I am just going to flip the '06 and then put BSP at the end lol :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Just ordererd mine as well and a sticker to I am going to have to Mod the sticker though because of no '09 on the sticker lol. Thats ok I am just going to flip the '06 and then put BSP at the end lol :top:
09 is on the stickers, I have one sitting in my room from months ago that has 09 on it :top:

gixxer750

Reaction score
sweet no mod needed then lol, I just seen the example on the site and it went to 08 must have been an old pic :bird::rock:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Klint,
ok i'm really unsure which size to order :dontknow: i bought the white longsleeve tee and after i washed it it got a lil small and it was medium i'm about your size (maybe a lil shorter) what would you recommend?

oops just saw the size chart, are these preshrunk?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oops just saw the size chart, are these preshrunk?

That I honestly don't know. But I'll probably get a large. All of my L/S tees have shrunk up a bit too. Not bad if I push the sleeves up, but I bet my azz that the Hoodies will shrink a bit --- all my others have --- even my Adidas hoodies.

I'd probably play it safe and go large. :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
That I honestly don't know. But I'll probably get a large. All of my L/S tees have shrunk up a bit too. Not bad if I push the sleeves up, but I bet my azz that the Hoodies will shrink a bit --- all my others have --- even my Adidas hoodies.

I'd probably play it safe and go large. :top:

Most hanes and gildan hoodies come "preshrunk" now, but will still shrink just a bit when washing them.

Most people that order them get 1 size larger than the size shirt they wear.

Top Bottom