Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU I need your opinions and fast

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
If you need the bed or do some light off roading get the dodge, if not wrx.

trd_sport

Reaction score
i really have no idea how to compare these two vehicles.....:dontknow:

83cruiser

Reaction score
unless you absolutely have to have a truck (e.g. work, hauling stuff regularly) i would get the WRX. more fun to drive, better gas mileage, and it's not a dodge....

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh, if you give me a price range, i may b able to present some vehicles you may not have thought of, unless you're set on one or the other of those 2

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
It's hard to compare a truck to a sport car :hmmmm2:It all depends on what you want to do and your needs.

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I was under the impression you already ditched the xr bro. Anyhow, the mileage on both vehicles makes me weary, especially considering you'll be using the vehicle for your delivery gig correct? You could be near 200k within a year. Then what?

Baggins44

Reaction score
Werd, but no choice.my girl left me yesterday so I need to go even cheaper . Fml

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i dont mean to be a rain cloud...but since ive bought a 2011 wrx...ive been reading a lot on these cars...the wrx you are looking at have known issues of their trannies (5sp) failing...just giving you a heads up...since its more than likely gonna have no warranty...im not too sure it would be a viable choice...i love subaru but it is what it is

X-roller

Reaction score
if you are looking for a cheap power plant. Best option is a 240sx with an sr20det.... strong and reliable believe it or not. you can easily get a 240 for around 2-3000 and the motor and tranny is around 3... 6k for a strong power plant is nothing to complain about.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
my friend has a s14 and we put in the sr20det...car is a fun machine now...i would definately buy one

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I have a buddy who has an '04 hemi ram truck, and he loves that thing. Its a good truck. Its hard to recommend any kind of car without knowing what purpose its going to serve for you.

What purpose (goals) will the new ride serve?

Baggins44

Reaction score
Just a decent vehicle to drive. I'd like something nice not a hoop,d. Im gonna check out the ram tomorrow and if its nice bam

Top Bottom