Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU license plate holders??

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
dang well this sure did pop off dam good lol... well id like the idea of color matched and carbon fiber ones. im trying to think of a good slogan but i cant come up with anything but something ricey..... "Born to Perform","Enthusiast at Heart", "Keep'in it Klean"?????:dontknow: idk lets get some ideas. just post something and we can pick something outa all the crazy :hmmmm2:

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
How about a slogan for "xru".....like, "Powered by Enthusiasts".... I think it fit's and it's not "ricey".:dontknow:

Or.... "Driven by Enthusiasts" !

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
i kinda like the "Driven by Enthusiasts" more... idk? lol this is so hard to decide on.... lolol

metalheadx

Reaction score
maybe we can have a contest for the best slogan made :hmmmm2:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
lol yea and whoever comes up with the best slogan can get a free plate of his choosing.... lol or not.:top::thumpdown: lol but anywho now i really want one.....

rios

Reaction score
i would take one.
it would probably help identify XRU members when you see an X

mbray

Reaction score
"driven by enthusiasts" i think is awesome!!

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
first we can see if we can decide on a slogan then we can see who wants the carbon fiber holder or the plastic or whatever ones.

SX TOY

Reaction score
I would vote for carbon fiber and how about "balanced performance" (classy) "cone dodger" (fun) or "apex machine" (techie)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Xr-underground.com

No fat chicks or I'll scrape.....

bahahahahaha ...:rofl: :rofl:

XR-Ace

Reaction score
i'd rock one on my x-r. :biggrin: and maybe instead of a slogan it can have our user name to better classify members. for example your :driver: and you see the plate holder and say hey :wavey: he's an xru member you drive up and see the user name, you read it and well what do you know its xr-ace :biggrin: or just

xr-underground.com

Performance Powered

preXrunner

Reaction score
I would keep it simple... the web address only, and I would buy one.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These are GREAT ideas guys! Keep em comin! I really like "Driven by Enthusiasts" and it kinda goes with the tag that already lives under the logo "An exclusive online forum for X-Runner Enthusiasts."

metalheadx

Reaction score
i think each bottom corners should have the xru logo on it ....that would look tits

Top Bottom