Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Shirts?

Zibilich

Reaction score
Exactly! I think someone should get this going. I need something to start repping! Especially during scrapin the coast 2012!

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I know they made hoodies at one point I got one but when I went to buy another one I couldn't find them anymore

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I think at this time we are all out of XRU apparel. I will see what I can do to get some new gear for you guys and gals this Summer.
Whats everyone interested in??

Reverend_d

Reaction score
hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies hoddies

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I can use my contact here in oklahoma to get some gear made up, anyone willing to design?

Zibilich

Reaction score
Someone get a design together, if i were to do it. Well it would look like a drawing from a 1st grader lol...

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
a t-shirt with the old school poster on the back would be tits

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
A fitted hat would be awesome.
Shirts and a hoodie would be nice
In BIG Sizes so when the shrink. 

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Lol, I am going to send Murderface a Smedium :) To compliment his TROTM award :)

Top Bottom