Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Sticker Idea

Xacto

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this idea? They're simple, similar to CT's, with a little more flavor and personality. (Keep in mind that the black in the background wouldnt be included)

black-xsticker.jpg

blue-xsticker.jpg

red-xsticker.jpg

XRobber

Reaction score
They are okay, but I will be real honest with you... Klint is a MASTER designer... hes not gonna be happy unless the stickers are KICK A$$ :)

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rob is right. While I have no power to tell people not to make their own stickers, I will be releasing stickers to match the XR-U Brand. Keep in mind... the website has only been open 3 weeks at this point and there's been more than enough work to do on the site itself. Just hang in there and give me a little time and I will get you guys the stickers, t-shirts, and other merchandise. I want everything on this site to be a true class-act and I am very picky since I work in advertising and marketing. I've been researching some vendors to produce the stickers and should have something tacked down within the next few days. But I'm trying to find the best quality for the best price --- I don't want to have to charge $15 for a sticker.

On similar note, I REALLY appreciate all the enthusiasm about the site and in wanting to get the word out and put our web address on your trucks. It's great to see the community so excited about what's going on here.

Xacto

Reaction score
They are okay, but I will be real honest with you... Klint is a MASTER designer... hes not gonna be happy unless the stickers are KICK A$$ :)

yea by all means, i wasnt expecting anyone to say "put that on my truck" it was just a simple kind of draft idea. Obviously K2 is gonna make the site's stickers amazing :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dood I want the best for you guys --- and also myself. X-Runner owners took a lot of chit for a long time. This is place where we can cut back and be ourselves... make friends... talk trucks and just hang. But it's my nature to do everything that I do to the best of my ability - and this site is no different.

As usual, I will post up polls on some of the stickers and shirts to get feedback. Your site. Your stuff. I want to try to keep it that way. :top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Dood I want the best for you guys --- and also myself. X-Runner owners took a lot of chit for a long time. This is place where we can cut back and be ourselves... make friends... talk trucks and just hang. But it's my nature to do everything that I do to the best of my ability - and this site is no different.

As usual, I will post up polls on some of the stickers and shirts to get feedback. Your site. Your stuff. I want to try to keep it that way. :top:

thats describs this site exactly.:rock:

Top Bottom