Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU top ride?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I joined not that long ago but what happened to the top ride of the month thing? I kind of think it would be cool to bring that back but maybe its just me. :dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I WANT to do this. But the reality is that between work and family - I have like ZERO free time and it's going to get worse before it gets better. My company has signed a huge deal and since then I've been working 55-60 hour weeks. That's actually seat time behind a computer. Needless to say, the last thing I really want to do is sit down and design graphics when I have free time. I hate to let it slide, and I'm not saying that it won't every come back... but I just don't know when. I've started a redesign of the header which I was going to use to introduce the next Top Ride (which has already been selected) but I just don't have the time to finish it.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Klint bro, personnel life always comes first, and we're all loyal and will be right here waiting patiently. GL bro

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Sounds like someone needs a minion...who will nominate themsleves as Kduece's XRU slave? Line em' up.

xmoney jr

Reaction score
k2 is there no one that could understand you coding and design of what you want and need that could be here while your not here and you just keep check on that spefic person
and make sure they dont screw it up ?
but we need to get a clone of you lol

Top Bottom