Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Windshield sticker

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I know, an odd thing for the wanted section. But the one that I ordered was the small one by mistake. I want to have the windshield placement so I need the large one. Does anyone have an extra in white they are willing to part with? The store is down, or any estimation on when it would be back up is good to! I need to represent! Lol
In case you don't know which one I'm talking about it's the large XRU one like here
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii51/yzf595/DSC_00182.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
The store is down?

Explain please....

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
The store says:

TEMPORARILY CLOSED...
Sorry, the XRU Store is temporarily closed. I am currently working 60+ hour weeks and simply do not have time to short orders right now and would rather not have everyone pay and wait forever to get their stuff. I hope to have the store back online soon so please check back! And thank you ALL for supporting XR-Underground.com!!!

NOTE: If you have an active order right now, it will ship within the week (April 15, 2011)

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
the XRU store is down or Temporarily Closed..., click on it. I wanted to know when the store would be back up too, i wanted to buy a sticker and get some XRU cards

2006nightrider

Reaction score
The XRU Store WILL be back up shortly, don't worry:biggrin:

Just hang in there guys, this whole transition of ownership from Klint to us was a little more difficult and time consuming then we anticipated. We're working on getting everything back to normal as fast as we can.

I will make an announcement once the store is up and running and stocked full of goodies again:top:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I have an extra white windshield sticker. I'll trade for the TRD blower lol.

blu xr

Reaction score
The XRU Store WILL be back up shortly, don't worry:biggrin:

Just hang in there guys, this whole transition of ownership from Klint to us was a little more difficult and time consuming then we anticipated. We're working on getting everything back to normal as fast as we can.

I will make an announcement once the store is up and running and stocked full of goodies again:top:

good to hear....ive been wanting to get some stuff for a while...was about to start a thread then saw this one.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Bahaha
You know, I really need a sticker. But just because I finally got my blower, I am not trading lol I can wait a little bit.

Thanks David for the info, can't wait until you guys get it back and rolling! It has been a lot of stress on Klint and I know you guts will get everything ironed out.

P.s.
Babyboi, If you really want to part with it pm me!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I know, an odd thing for the wanted section. But the one that I ordered was the small one by mistake. I want to have the windshield placement so I need the large one. Does anyone have an extra in white they are willing to part with? The store is down, or any estimation on when it would be back up is good to! I need to represent! Lol
In case you don't know which one I'm talking about it's the large XRU one like here
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii51/yzf595/DSC_00182.jpg

I have a few, if I can find one I will let you know and you can have it.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
bombs said:
Bahaha
You know, I really need a sticker. But just because I finally got my blower, I am not trading lol I can wait a little bit.

Thanks David for the info, can't wait until you guys get it back and rolling! It has been a lot of stress on Klint and I know you guts will get everything ironed out.

P.s.
Babyboi, If you really want to part with it pm me!!

Lol you can have mine bro. Send me your info. Imma send it in the tube that klint sent them to me in. And I have a few extra recruiting cards that I'll send to if you don't have any.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Found! Thanks babyboi for the help.

Top Bottom