Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xrunner complements

06blueXR

Reaction score
i didnt know where this thread woud fit or if you guys have one(i didnt saw another one)
anyways i have owned the truck for a month or so now and i have gotton more compliments than any other car i have owned, someof them really suprised me cause they came from people that i didnt even expected.

so what copliments have you got about your x?

AsianTaco

Reaction score
"Nice Chevy Colorado"
I'm kidding lol. Everyone is very surprised it's a Toyota. Girls love my truck and think it's sexy. This place where I go get my car washed has a GTO and tells me everytime that he hates Toyotas but he really loves my truck.

Slay0r

Reaction score
although it is embedded in everyone's mind that our Xrunners come supercharged, they are happy to know that mine is.

i get a handful of compliments just about anytime some one passes me walking from my truck

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
^^^^^^ i get that a lot "is that thing S/C?" Um no. What kind of dodge is that. I just want to slap the shit out of people like that

SooRunner

Reaction score
I get a lot of thumbs up. :top: And a lot of young chicks looking my way...jail bait...no thank you! :laugh: I gotta admit..the truck does look mean!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
How about "Does that have a Hemi?" :laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
I get one about every couple of months, typically from people at gas stations though I did have a dude on a sport bike passing me on I-10 in Phoenix pull alongside me, give me a once over, then give me a thumbs up before throttle up and taking off

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I used to get them all the time. I've had a few people thing its a chevy. Being in the south a lot of chicks likes lifted trucks but I've had a lot who loved my truck.

I had an older couple (65+) come up to me and tell me really nice and keep up the good work

And all the compliments I've had at car shows.....love it

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
me my wife and daughter pulled in at chili's in houma and she got out to see how long the wait was. while i waited a guy walked up and asked "is this really a toyota" i said yeah and then it seemed like a slow motion moment when he said "hhhhhooooooollllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!ttttttttttt." i smiled and said i thought the same thing the first time i saw one thats y i bought it. i think he wanted to make out with the hood or hump the tail pipe or something :laugh:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Granted a look isnt always a compliment but I get looks all the time
Most people stare at my a** but thats why I earned my nickname :p

Ive gotten everything from "chevy?" "colorado or extreme?" "that cant be a toyota?"
And just about anything involving 'caddys'

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
guy at lowes
Me

"thats a nice looking truck, kinda like those chevysm what are they.....the extremes"
:facepalm: Yea thanks man
"is it fast"
Faster then an extreme
:driver:

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh the guy that was judging import face off asked if the body kit was apart of the "extreme" package

i was like yehhh, thinking "R u serious"

but whatever, at least i won

gunner76137

Reaction score
^^^^^^ i get that a lot "is that thing S/C?" Um no. What kind of dodge is that. I just want to slap the shit out of people like that
I get that at car shows all the time. And from the younger kids that know what my truck is always give me this ( Theres no way thats your truck thats what all the younger kids want !!! I figured you for an old school chevy owner)
I mean just cuz I'm 52 and gray haired doesnt mean I can't own an Xrunner. I know a damn good truck when I see one. LOL Besides I got older but I didnt grow up !!!!!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I used to get alot of compliment and people nearly having accidents from rubbernecking looking at it. lately i've gotten the remark "looks like a mexican's truck" and for those who don't know i'm prolly the whitest person with an X.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had an older couple (65+) come up to me and tell me really nice and keep up the good work

^ +2 --- gotten plenty of compliments but the craziest was an older couple that pulled up beside me at a stop light on a summer day (my windows were down). And the older gentleman looks over and says, "Hey buddy, I really love that truck. You've really got that thing looking nice!" I kinda responded,"Thank you sir." Kinda made my day cuz it was such an unexpected person.

Even my buddies that have sold or moved on from their X-Runners agree that for the price range, this truck is surely a looker and gets a lot of attention. I think this is a true credit to Toyota's body design on this model.

Wayne R

Reaction score
"Is that new?" :hmmmm2:

"Sho is shiny" :laugh:

"I like that color" :smile:

Vince77

Reaction score
I got two guys at the gas station today...
"Is that new, what year is it?" I say, it's a 07.
"That thing is f*cking sick, that's a badass truck."
While his buddy is looking at it from inside his truck. "Nice truck man"
I tell them thanks and pump my gas.

I love that shit! It never gets old.

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I get several just about every time I am out in this truck. I have been driving it this week and Monday Tuesday and today I have been complimented on my truck and they asked questions like what year is it? how many miles?, what engine does it have..Etc. I have been late back to work every day this week.

831RRX

Reaction score
I get thumbs up all the time, not to mentioin the typical ricer revs at stops. "Is that thing supercharged?"......Not yet.. BHHHUUAAAhahah:yesss:

Top Bottom