Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xrunner in orlando

Dksmoke

Reaction score
Hi im new to the xru and am trying to get a new 2013 x runner. went to the dealer today and they told me I can't get it because they dont sell the xrunner in the southeast. He told me to go out of the southeastern region and I could get one. So if this is true, how do I get one or is in full of **** and I should just go to another dealer. Any advise would be very much liked thank you...

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
they are full of shit. go to a different dealership. they didnt have one on the lot when i wanted mine, (im in new mexico), and they had one shipped here the next day from colorado

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Just buy one of the guys X that r for sale here. X-rollers would be a nice buy.

08x

Reaction score
hes full of shit i live about a hr south of orlando and ive seen 2013 xr's on dealers lots around here not sure if they still have them but ya maybe u need to talk to someone who actually nos a thing or two at a dealer

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Yep, they did not know what they were talking about. We purchased ours at Keith Person Toyota at Orange Park in Jacksonville Fl.

I recently saw a new blue one at I95 Toyota in Brunswick GA.

Brunswick is only about a 3 hr drive from you.

Hope this helps!! They can always order you one of your choice.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
talk to the new car manager....and tell him that salesmen is blowing b/s in your ear and they can get you a x from anywhere!...im up in s.c. and it took a few days to have mine ready to pick up back in 08...man i wish i was there...i would have told him he is full of sh** let me see the manager!

Rob

benrv21

Reaction score
just moved to Orlando...from memphis...cant wait to meet some people.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
seeing as the SouthEastern Toyota port is here in jacksonville, id be hard pressed to believe that dumbass at the dealership you went to, that they are not sold down here. let alone mine was on the lot waiting for me to find it and take it home, back in 07. they are all over florida, shouldnt be hard to find one with a salesman who wants the sale.

emosounds

Reaction score
i ordered mine im in orlando my xrunner came from cali through the dealership

Top Bottom