Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xrunner toy

toyota06

Reaction score
ok so my little nephew loves my truck and loves to ride in it. hes 3 years old and calls it his truck lol so i wanted to get him a toy xrunner has anyone seen these or know where i can get one?

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
i have seen one they had it at the dealership but they told me they dont sell them anymore. i think they where pricey i tryed to find one online no luck:dontknow:

dramad1

Reaction score
You can find them at wal Mart or toys r us but they are lifted, you have to drop it yourself and redo the paint job . Someone just a while ago was selling them, he had like three. Maybe check the for sale section and if he is out see where he got them??

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The xr rc's haven't been sold in stores in a few years. You have to be lucky enough to find someone selling one...and I happen to know someone who has one left :)

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
some dealerships have model x-runners but they were a very limited run one in houston has one and he said hed sell it to me for 500 :c but the models are the more practical way to go

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
some dealerships have model x-runners but they were a very limited run one in houston has one and he said hed sell it to me for 500 :c but the models are the more practical way to go
yea i'm from houston i buy all my yota's from don mcgill toyota katy in the last 5 years i've purchased 4 toyota's and a honda from them so i get the "perferred" treatment from them and they could'nt find one for me. they said to look at walmart but no luck. :thumbdown:

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
i've google'ed every die cast maker i can find:argh::dontknow::hmmmm2: but if you need one od a flippen prius:stupid: or an FJ no problem just pick a color:thumbdown:

does anyone know the manafacture of the 4x4 tacoma model or better yet the x- runner model maker? i've got to have one the modification is no problem i do it all the time when i buy them a have to at least paint them.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
no info on the models other than only toyota employees have them and theres less than a hundred as far as the rc's its just a looking game

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
some one in austin has three of the rc ones i've got to have one but there's alot of interest so i've offered to out bid + i'll pick up it's a two hhour drive nice cruze i'll pay cash so i hope i'll get one:dontknow:

Scarface

Reaction score
If we could get a diecast model maker to start on these like majesto that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom